Scott Stapp - Woman Basher

Oz JammerOz Jammer Posts: 9,858
edited May 2007 in Other Music
What a great Christian this guy has turned out to be

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=268364

FORMER CREED FRONTMAN STAPP CHARGED

Monday May 21 14:46 AEST

AP - Former Creed frontman Scott Stapp has been arrested at his home and charged with assault related to domestic violence, authorities said.

Stapp, 33, was charged on Sunday with one count of domestic assault with intent to commit a felony and was being held without bond, according to a Palm Beach County Jail official.

No one was injured and no one was taken to the hospital, said Paul Miller, a Sheriff's Office spokesman.

Miller declined to identify the victim and said he had no information about any physical violence.

Stapp's former band Creed sold more than 25 million records in the United States. He has since launched a solo singing career.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• sundogg16sundogg16 Posts: 70
    on a sunday too

i fuckin hate that guy
    If you don't run, you rust.

Honolulu 12/02/06 & 12/09/06
    Waikiki 04/21/07 & 04/22/06
  • doezdoez Posts: 9
    Whatever, he's just pissed because Eddie ripped off his style.
  • ClaudiaClaudia Posts: 398
    i can't see it... can you post the article?
  • MasterFramerMasterFramer Posts: 2,268
    this is PJ related how? :)
    10.31.93 / 10.1.94 / 6.24.95 / 11.4.95 / 10.19-20.96 / 7.16.98 / 7.21.98 / 10.31.00 /8.4.01 Nader Rally/ 10.21.01 / 12.8-9.02 / 6.01.03 / 9.1.05 / 7.15-16,18.06 / 7.20.06 / 7.22-23.06 / Lolla 07
  • Oz JammerOz Jammer Posts: 9,858
    Claudia wrote:
    i can't see it... can you post the article?

Done
  • red mosred mos Posts: 4,953
    Scott's got some serious problems. Fame can turn on people in an instant. He needs some professional counceling and treatment if you ask me.
    PJ: 10/14/00 06/09/03 10/4/09 11/15/13 11/16/13 10/08/14
    EV Solo: 7/11/11 11/12/12 11/13/12
  • haffajappahaffajappa Posts: 5,955
    poor ol' scott...
    live pearl jam is best pearl jam
  • ZanneZanne Posts: 899
    I dislike Creed and Scott Stapp as much as the next guy, but all this article says is that he was arrested on CHARGES of domestic assault. Remember that little thing about innocent until proven guilty?
    Just me
  • I was diving...I was diving... Posts: 1,832
    Zanne wrote:
    I dislike Creed and Scott Stapp as much as the next guy, but all this article says is that he was arrested on CHARGES of domestic assault. Remember that little thing about innocent until proven guilty?

Hang him hang him hang him!!

;)
    I like our socks. I hear we make a fine sock. I always say, You might not love our records, but I think you'll like our socks. - Stoney G.

http://www.myspace.com/ozbeachbum

7/11/06 - Sydney 1
    18/11/06 - Sydney 3
    19/11/06 - Newcastle Baby!
  • reeferchiefreeferchief Posts: 3,569
    Hang him hang him hang him!!

;)
    Throw the fucker in a cell with Paris Hilton, that's a fate worse than death surely.
    Can not be arsed with life no more.
  • I bet the poor lady just threw some Pearl Jam into the CD Player.

Damn you Stapp...............DAMN YOU!
  • know1know1 Posts: 6,794
    The title of the thread says "woman basher", but it says nobody was injured. Did he hit her or what?
    The only people we should try to get even with...
    ...are those who've helped us.

Right 'round the corner could be bigger than ourselves.
  • bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,844
    Oz Jammer wrote:

The whole "Christian" angle for Scott Stapp was brought up by people like you and the media. He never claimed to be part of a Christian band. You claimed he was, so it is funny that you are blasting him for not being who he never claimed to be.
  • Smellyman2Smellyman2 Posts: 689
    know1 wrote:
    The title of the thread says "woman basher", but it says nobody was injured. Did he hit her or what?

I think he just made her listen to Creeds catalog.
  • corycory Posts: 736
    Here's the inside scoop:

She was sitting next to him on his suede couch, drinking some wine, listening to music and she said "I love these guys. I once saw them in Atlanta."

Scott said "Who?"

She said "The guys playing right now. Pearl Jam."

He said "Bitch. That's my band. Creed. You betta recognize."

Neighbors were appalled at the sounds of Mark Tremonti's cheesy riffs and Scott's over-singing blaring from his Panasonic home stereo he purchased in 1996.
    Revive the heart of the heartless...

Why would you start was has no end?
    The whole "Christian" angle for Scott Stapp was brought up by people like you and the media. He never claimed to be part of a Christian band. You claimed he was, so it is funny that you are blasting him for not being who he never claimed to be.

http://www.christianitytoday.com/music/interviews/2004/scottstapp-0804.html

Yes he never claimed it as a christian band, but Scott has always been a christian, and the lyrics of songs and images in the videos creed created were very easily tagged to that.
  • MichaelMcKevinMichaelMcKevin Posts: 1,161
    Throw the fucker in a cell with Paris Hilton, that's a fate worse than death surely.

I'd pray to be locked in a cell with Paris Hilton. Haven't you seen the sex tape?
    Camden I '06, Camden II '06, Bonnaroo '08, Camden I '08, Camden II '08, Philly Spectrum II/III/IV '09, MSG I '10, MSG II '10, Made In America '12, Wrigley '13, Brooklyn II '13, Philly I '13, Philly II '13, ...
    I'd pray to be locked in a cell with Paris Hilton. Haven't you seen the sex tape?

Nope nor would I want to.
  • lockedlocked Posts: 4,038
    did he hit her with his "arms wide open"???
    "This here's a REQUEST!"
    EV intro to Chloe Dancer / Crown of Thorns
    10/25/13 Hartford
  • ViggoViggo Posts: 274
    Stapp is just living up to the old Rock & Roll image just the way he thought he was eddie...

Maybe he's taken a turn? Poor Stapp... NOOT (Borat style).
    It's okay, It's okay
    You don't have to run and hide away
    It's okay, it's okay
    I love you anyway
    2007: Pearl Jam concert in Düsseldorf (21. June)
    2007: Chris Cornell concert in Kristiansand (2. July)
    2007: The Who concert in Kristiansand (4. July)
  • SavedFuckerSavedFucker Posts: 215
    he got his ass beat by the band 311 in a hotel lobby..now he goes home and beats up his cat..i think its fair to say that he's a real cock smoker
    i'll trade you my tee shirt for a grilled cheese
  • QuarterToTenQuarterToTen Posts: 3,635
    any man that would hit a woman is a piece of garbage. period.
    Nice shirt.
  • I always knew Stapp was a pathetic loser. But over the course of the past year or so he proven pathetic loser is understatement.
    The 311 fight
    Public drunkeness everywhere
    Arrested boarding a flight for his honeymoon
    Wasted bum on tv appearances
    Now getting arrested for assaulting his wife

What a real man.
    PJ - 36
    EV - 5
    (**Letterman'02, Irving Plaza, Storytellers, Beacon, ACL, Spectrum 3&4, Bridge School '10**)

"Constant recoil,..sometimes life don't leave you alone."
    Let's connect on twitter - @Jeffgorra
  • scpjfanscpjfan Posts: 131
    Oz Jammer wrote:

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=268364

FORMER CREED FRONTMAN STAPP CHARGED

Monday May 21 14:46 AEST

AP - Former Creed frontman Scott Stapp has been arrested at his home and charged with assault related to domestic violence, authorities said.

Stapp, 33, was charged on Sunday with one count of domestic assault with intent to commit a felony and was being held without bond, according to a Palm Beach County Jail official.

No one was injured and no one was taken to the hospital, said Paul Miller, a Sheriff's Office spokesman.

Miller declined to identify the victim and said he had no information about any physical violence.

Stapp's former band Creed sold more than 25 million records in the United States. He has since launched a solo singing career.

Who gives a shit?
    Hail, hail the lucky ones, I refer to those in love.
  • mookie9999mookie9999 Posts: 4,677
    Charges been reduced to a misdemeanor as he chucked orangina bottle at his wife's head but missed. Douchebag Extraordinaire!
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

"FUCK YOU! THAT"S MY NAME!"
  • BinauralBinaural Posts: 1,046
    From what I've heard, it's boring as shit.
    ~*~*~*~*PROUD EVENFLOW PSYCHO #0026~*~*~*~*

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^RED MOSQUITO #2^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

Dublin 08/06
    Katowice 06/07 London 06/07 Dusseldorf 06/07 Nijgemen 06/07
  • ViggoViggo Posts: 274
    scpjfan wrote:
    Who gives a shit?

Word!
    It's okay, It's okay
    You don't have to run and hide away
    It's okay, it's okay
    I love you anyway
    2007: Pearl Jam concert in Düsseldorf (21. June)
    2007: Chris Cornell concert in Kristiansand (2. July)
    2007: The Who concert in Kristiansand (4. July)
  • MLB5150MLB5150 Posts: 70
    The guys a hypocrite, he grew up in a super duper - ly chrisitan household and has just been more than a "sinful" person; he's been a real asshole. He should just get a couple weeks in jail or something to put him back to earth. terd.
    "Who did you say you were, replacing might for miracles?" - ajc
  • Peter CPeter C Posts: 237
    I wonder if Scott said when he got arrested i need "My Own Prison" cause "Who's Got My Back"? Haha
    London 1996 Cardiff 2000 Paris 2006 and London 2007.
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    not again.......