Friday Night Lights Soundtrack

pjoasisrulepjoasisrule Posts: 3,412
edited October 2007 in Other Music
Just bought it a few days ago and I am a bit disappointed that it is missing some of the best songs from the movie. I think I would have been better off buying one of Explosions In The Sky's studio albums.
Alpine Valley 2000
Summerfest 2006

"Why would they come to our concert just to boo us?" -Lisa Simpson
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• RedlegsRedlegs Posts: 160
    You're killin' me smalls! It's one of the best soundtracks i've ever purchased.

If you don't like Explosions, why would you even think about picking it up?

If you need more, just pick up Refused - A Shape of Punk to Come, since I'm sure that's why you picked it up to being with.
  • pjoasisrulepjoasisrule Posts: 3,412
    Redlegs wrote:
    You're killin' me smalls! It's one of the best soundtracks i've ever purchased.

If you don't like Explosions, why would you even think about picking it up?

If you need more, just pick up Refused - A Shape of Punk to Come, since I'm sure that's why you picked it up to being with.

You should actually read my post before commenting on it..........I am just simply disappointed that it is missing a few of their songs from the movie........the PE tracks would have been good too.
    Alpine Valley 2000
    Summerfest 2006

• pjoasisrulepjoasisrule Posts: 3,412
    I have decided that after a couple months of listening to this soundtrack that it does not matter that it is missing some of the songs from the movie, it is one of the best soundtracks ever, I might even use the word magical to describe the music for this movie.
    Alpine Valley 2000
    Summerfest 2006