New album by The Redwalls

pjoasisrulepjoasisrule Posts: 3,412
edited November 2007 in Other Music
Comes out October 23, so far everything that I heard sounds awesome. Check out http://www.myspace.com/theredwalls to hear a couple of the new songs.
Alpine Valley 2000
Summerfest 2006

"Why would they come to our concert just to boo us?" -Lisa Simpson
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• soulsingingsoulsinging Posts: 13,202
    i like them, but they sorta remind me of my ex which makes me not want to listen to them. im curious how the new album sounds though.
  • pjoasisrulepjoasisrule Posts: 3,412
    i like them, but they sorta remind me of my ex which makes me not want to listen to them. im curious how the new album sounds though.

Alot different
    Alpine Valley 2000
    Summerfest 2006

• LedZepFanLedZepFan Posts: 1,009
    sounds pretty cool...i really liked De Nova so I'll check this one out
    I've faced it, a life wasted, and I'm never going back again.

Some die just to live.
    Anybody got the new record yet? I can easily call it album of the year along with Baby 81. Such great tunes on it, even better than De Nova which is really hard to beat.
    Alpine Valley 2000
    Summerfest 2006

i got it and liked the first listen. havent played it much since. ive been on a binge lately and have so many cd's it's wrong.
    i got it and liked the first listen. havent played it much since. ive been on a binge lately and have so many cd's it's wrong.

This is the best of them, listen to it......NOW
    Alpine Valley 2000
    Summerfest 2006

This is the best of them, listen to it......NOW

not even close. it's good, probably their best. but it's not among my top 5 of the year, or of my recently purchased.
    not even close. it's good, probably their best. but it's not among my top 5 of the year, or of my recently purchased.

You have only listened it it once.......how can tell how much you like it if you have only given it that much of a chance?
    Alpine Valley 2000
    Summerfest 2006

You have only listened it it once.......how can tell how much you like it if you have only given it that much of a chance?

becos every other album on my top 5 instantly blew my mind. this album is very good, and like i said, it's easily their best album yet. but it's not as good as my other favorites this year. nothing wrong with that. an amazing number of great albums came out this year. it's in good company.