Control

pjoasisrulepjoasisrule Posts: 3,412
edited June 2008 in Other Music
This just came out today in the US, anybody else gonna watch it? Most people on this forum besides myself hate Joy Division right?
Alpine Valley 2000
Summerfest 2006

"Why would they come to our concert just to boo us?" -Lisa Simpson
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    i want to see it but i'll probably forget about it. the video store near me just closed up and i don't have time for Netflix.
  • catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    i saw it during its cinema release. some of it was difficult for me to deal with due to personal circumstances. i think i could listen to ian curtis's voice all day. tis on my 'to buy' list. :)
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • pjoasisrulepjoasisrule Posts: 3,412
    i saw it during its cinema release. some of it was difficult for me to deal with due to personal circumstances. i think i could listen to ian curtis's voice all day. tis on my 'to buy' list. :)

This is one of the very few bands that I can say have not made a song that I dont like. I love his vocals (and others with similar vocals). I cannot wait to see that Joy Division documentary from last year.
    Alpine Valley 2000
    Summerfest 2006

"Why would they come to our concert just to boo us?" -Lisa Simpson
  • IgottagoIgottago Posts: 483
    Seen it..I think it was a good film. Pretty intense at parts, to be expected given the subject matter. But a good glimpse at a band who is more popular and more influential now than they were when they were around.
  • Jeremy1012Jeremy1012 Posts: 7,170
    Most people on this forum besides myself hate Joy Division right?
    Why would that be the case?
    "I remember one night at Muzdalifa with nothing but the sky overhead, I lay awake amid sleeping Muslim brothers and I learned that pilgrims from every land — every colour, and class, and rank; high officials and the beggar alike — all snored in the same language"