Options

Which uke song is this

GardenpartyGardenparty Posts: 1,908
edited March 2008 in The Porch
The one with the line "just a broken heart" and the verse does something like "it's all right, for tonight"

I assumed that was Broken hearted" but apparently it ain't.

Regardless, I'd like to hear this one next week
“I know this song so well, I can smoke a cigarette, have a drink, brush my teeth, take a shit, and mow the lawn while singing it. But I'll only be doing a couple of those things during this version.”
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    SeaTut73SeaTut73 Posts: 458
    The one with the line "just a broken heart" and the verse does something like "it's all right, for tonight"

I assumed that was Broken hearted" but apparently it ain't.

Regardless, I'd like to hear this one next week

it is & you will....
    --a--

i'm like an opening band for the sun...
    www.archive73.blogspot.com
  • Options
    4Powers204Powers20 Posts: 1,219
    I am still holding on to a little hope that there may be a NYC show or two.

"We're running out of beer, too?" EV 6/19/08

• Options
    SeaTut73 wrote:
    it is & you will....

Hmmm. I have it labeled that but for some reason I thought I learned otherwise.
    Okay then, now I'm a happy guy. Thank you much!!

As for the NY shows, dude you got two PJ shows with Hartford and Boston and Philly close by. Sorry if I don't feel sad for you:) Maybe we should ask them if we can trade one Ed LA show for one PJ MSG show!?!
    “I know this song so well, I can smoke a cigarette, have a drink, brush my teeth, take a shit, and mow the lawn while singing it. But I'll only be doing a couple of those things during this version.”
  • Options
    4Powers204Powers20 Posts: 1,219
    Hmmm. I have it labeled that but for some reason I thought I learned otherwise.
    Okay then, now I'm a happy guy. Thank you much!!

As for the NY shows, dude you got two PJ shows with Hartford and Boston and Philly close by. Sorry if I don't feel sad for you:) Maybe we should ask them if we can trade one Ed LA show for one PJ MSG show!?!

I know, I didnt mean it like that. Just Eddie solo is a different thing. If not now I hope one day down the road we will get a solo show. But, having six PJ shows in my future I am not complaining about anything.

"We're running out of beer, too?" EV 6/19/08

• Options
    Kilgore_TroutKilgore_Trout Posts: 7,334
    well im smack dab in the middle so i get to keep bitching!!!

;)
    "Senza speme vivemo in disio"

http://seanbriceart.com/
  • Options
    sgossard3 wrote:
    well im smack dab in the middle so i get to keep bitching!!!

;)

Yes, you sure do!!

Sorry bud
  • Options
    encompassing tripencompassing trip Columbia SC Posts: 160
    I believe it is called "Broken Hearted" possibly from the "All Tomorrow Parties Benefit"
  • Options
    Stephen FlowStephen Flow Posts: 3,327
    I wish ed would go ahead and release an album of all his solo work he hasn't recorded in the studio (you're true, broken hearted, etc.)
  • Options
    I wish ed would go ahead and release an album of all his solo work he hasn't recorded in the studio (you're true, broken hearted, etc.)

I'm still hoping some of those tunes make it to a PJ record. I think all of his uke songs would lend themselves tremendously to pj tunes. Like can't keep did