Rakim - The Seventh Seal

pjoasisrulepjoasisrule Posts: 3,412
edited January 2008 in Other Music
Do you think it will ever actually be released? Its basically turning into the Chinese Democracy of rap music. As much as I love Rakim, I think the album is going to be awful, that is if it is ever released.
Alpine Valley 2000
Summerfest 2006

"Why would they come to our concert just to boo us?" -Lisa Simpson
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• It will be a DL album like Q-Tips Kamaal the Abstract and the Large Professor "LP" album. That's my guess.

-- Still waiting for Detox though. That's the "real" Chinese Democracy of Rap.
    NERDS!
  • pjoasisrulepjoasisrule Posts: 3,412
    Imagine if the whole album was produced by DJ Premier, would be the best rap album ever.

A full album of songs like this would beat anything he did with Eric B
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cnUCYdSPLT8
    Alpine Valley 2000
    Summerfest 2006

"Why would they come to our concert just to boo us?" -Lisa Simpson
  • restlesssoulrestlesssoul Posts: 6,951
    Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18, Van I+II, Vegas I+II '24
  • Matty BoyMatty Boy Posts: 421
    Isn't Detox the Chinese Democracy of the rap world? Dre and Axl both kick major fucking ass though, so when these albums do finally drop, there is no doubt in my mind that they will both kill.
  • restlesssoulrestlesssoul Posts: 6,951
    Dre last dropped in 2000, axl last dropped in 93 and it was shit. nothing is the Chinese democracy except the chinese democracy.
    Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18, Van I+II, Vegas I+II '24