10. Something Must Break
Alpine Valley 2000
Summerfest 2006

"Why would they come to our concert just to boo us?" -Lisa Simpson
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Alex_CoeAlex_Coe Posts: 762
    What's a joy division?

Anyway, this thread is now about Kyuss. or Mark Lanegan. It doesn't matter.

(All thast matters is that im in yur thredz spamming yer posts.)

BTW in case you haven't inferred this yet, I HATE JD.
  • pearljam0000pearljam0000 Posts: 450
    Yea Kyuss rock.
  • elmerelmer Posts: 1,683
    1. Transmission
    2. Isolation
    3. Shadowplay
    4. Shes Lost Control
    5. Dead Souls
    6. Love Will Tear Us Apart
    7. No Love Lost
    8. Atmosphere
    9. Passover
    10. Something Must Break
    been a while since i broke out some of theirs, shadowplay is track7or8 on unknown pleasures? the one with the rolling bassline? that one is fuckin hypnotic, haunts me. Used to listen to them on a walkmen during my schooldays, Ian Curtis just gets into your head and twists it. No wonder im such a disturbed individual.

Love will tear us apart--- its one of those that non-fans always associate with the band(as with stairway to heaven-led zep) yet to me I can take it or leave. I know many will disagree but some of the ingredients that draw me to JD seem absent in that song.
  • anything from turn on the bright lights or antics hehehe
  • pjoasisrulepjoasisrule Posts: 3,412
    elmer wrote:
    been a while since i broke out some of theirs, shadowplay is track7or8 on unknown pleasures? the one with the rolling bassline? that one is fuckin hypnotic, haunts me. Used to listen to them on a walkmen during my schooldays, Ian Curtis just gets into your head and twists it. No wonder im such a disturbed individual.

Love will tear us apart--- its one of those that non-fans always associate with the band(as with stairway to heaven-led zep) yet to me I can take it or leave. I know many will disagree but some of the ingredients that draw me to JD seem absent in that song.

Just kinda felt that I had to include it since that is all some people know, I can personally skip over it and not care all that much now
    Alpine Valley 2000
    Summerfest 2006

"Why would they come to our concert just to boo us?" -Lisa Simpson