Options

PJ on Fuse tomorrow

GardenpartyGardenparty Posts: 1,908
edited June 2008 in The Porch
Hey all, i'm sure it's been mentioned but I didn't see it a few pages back.

heard the commercial for the Fuse networks live coverage of Roo this weekend. The first band they announced as covering was Pearl Jam. this ad was on KROQ in Los Angeles and it was a Fuse promo so I assume they will in fact be on tomorrow night during the live coverage (or whatever they consider "live" coverage)

Again, just a heads up if you hadn't heard.
“I know this song so well, I can smoke a cigarette, have a drink, brush my teeth, take a shit, and mow the lawn while singing it. But I'll only be doing a couple of those things during this version.”
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    justamjustam Posts: 21,394
    What channel is that?
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • Options
    GardenpartyGardenparty Posts: 1,908
    Don't know where you are and what provider you have but this should be a good resource.

Also, check it. Ed is on their main page!

http://www.fuse.tv/
    “I know this song so well, I can smoke a cigarette, have a drink, brush my teeth, take a shit, and mow the lawn while singing it. But I'll only be doing a couple of those things during this version.”
  • Options
    justamjustam Posts: 21,394
    Don't know where you are and what provider you have but this should be a good resource.

Thanks. :)
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • Options
    MrsOakleyMrsOakley Posts: 181
    For what it's worth, for those with DirecTV, they're running one of those preview things nonstop on one of the DirecTV 100 channels where they promote things, and Fuse claims that tonight, Friday, will be highlights from 2007, but that Saturday will be LIVE coverage from nine to eleven featuring Pearl Jam, and of course, I blacked out after that part, but they mentioned other people as well, so I have a feeling that LIVE might mean some knothead from Fuse will be at Roo LIVE and showing TAPED clips of people we love playing LIVE...as opposed to in the STUDIO...

Everything today is such a pitch or a CYA, you just can't take anything or anyone at their word, or what you THINK is their word...just hope all goes well there, no Biblical weather, and everyone who's going, have a GREAT time and be safe, and I'll be poised, remote in hand, hoping to catch a little lightning in a bottle...
    "Over the dirt, we soar,
    on a search for anything pure."
    Say Goodbye
    jeff aTONEment
    "See, he's got me kinda riled already...jerk..."
    Stoney, about Eddie, with love! (And to his face!)
  • Options
    chromiamchromiam Posts: 4,114
    justam wrote:
    What channel is that?

148 on Comcast in Philly
    This is your notice that there is a problem with your signature. Please remove it.

Admin

Social awareness does not equal political activism!

5/23/2011- An utter embarrassment... ticketing failures too many to list.
  • Options
    mattcozeamattcozea Posts: 377
    In my tv listings it says 8-9 CT, featuring Metallica. I've got all three parts set to record, so hopefully they'll show them on Sunday.
    6-27-98 Alpine Valley
    10-8-00 Alpine Valley
    10-9-00 All State Arena, Chicago
    4-23-03 Assembly Hall, Champaign
    5-16-06 United Center, Chicago
    6-30-06 Marcus Amphitheater, Milwaukee
    8-05-07 Grant Park, Chicago
    8-21-08 EV, Auditorium Theater, Chicago
    8-22-08 EV, Auditorium Theater, Chicago
  • Options
    MattyJoeMattyJoe Posts: 1,424
    87 on Cablevision/IO Digital Cable
    I pledge to you a government that will not only work well, but wisely, its ability to act tempered by prudence, and its willingness to do good, balanced by the knowledge that government is never more dangerous than when our desire to have it help us blinds us to its great power to harm us.
    -Reagan
  • Options
    kitfookitfoo Posts: 125
    Fuze in my area is only covering Metallica and the Raconteurs.....for 1 hour. Yippy.
  • Options
    blondieblue227blondieblue227 Va, USA Posts: 4,508
    sticky?
    *~Pearl Jam will be blasted from speakers until morale improves~*

• Options
    DiRtyFranK38DiRtyFranK38 Posts: 3,131
    so pj is definitely on fuse everywhere tomorrow?
    2006: Hartford
    2008: MSG 1, Hartford, Mansfield 2, Ed Solo NYC 1
    2009: London (O2), Philly 1, 2, 3, & 4
    2010: Hartford, Boston, MSG 1 & 2
    2011: Ed Solo Hartford
    2012: Philly (MIA Fest)
    2013: Worcester 2, Brooklyn 1 & 2, Hartford
  • Options
    blondieblue227blondieblue227 Va, USA Posts: 4,508

ditto on that question.
    *~Pearl Jam will be blasted from speakers until morale improves~*

• Options
    They will definitely be on but they'll only show a few songs of their set. By no means will they show the whole set.
    I pledge to you a government that will not only work well, but wisely, its ability to act tempered by prudence, and its willingness to do good, balanced by the knowledge that government is never more dangerous than when our desire to have it help us blinds us to its great power to harm us.
    -Reagan
  • Options
    DPrival78DPrival78 CT Posts: 2,259

isn't the show only on from 9-10 on saturday night? and doesn't pj start at 10?
    i'm more a fan of popular bands.. like the bee-gees, pearl jam
  • Options
    binauralsoundsbinauralsounds Posts: 1,357

Things are lookin up:)
  • Options
    LONGRDLONGRD Posts: 6,036
    Where can I watch this online? I only have like 15 channels on my TV and Fuse is not one of them. :(
    PJ- 04/29/2003.06/24,25,27,28,30/2008.10/27,28,30,31/2009
    EV- 08/09,10/2008.06/08,09/2009
  • Options
    direcTV shows metallica and raconteurs listed in the "info" for tonight. then tomorrow shows MMJ and Mastodon...
    6/26-27/98, 6/13/99, 8/15/00, 10/12/00, 10/17-18/00, 12/09/02, 4/03/03, 6/09-10/03, 10/22/03, 9/28/04, 10/05/04, 8/29/05, 9/11-12-13/05, 5/27-28/06, 7/2-3/06, 7/22-23/06, VIC, 8/5/07, 6/24-25/08...
  • Options
    Jason PJason P Posts: 19,123
    Damn! I thought I was going to be able to set in my house with the A/C cranked, a cooler full of long necks, chips, dip, and rock out to PJ on FUSE.

But it does not look like that is going to happen.

RAT FARTS!
  • Options
    We're not gonna see Pearl Jam's full set anywhere. It fucking blows.
    -Reagan
  • Options
    Jason PJason P Posts: 19,123
    MattyJoe wrote:
    We're not gonna see Pearl Jam's full set anywhere. It fucking blows.

If they are not doing the webcast because of the AT&T thing last year, then I am now about 1,000 times more pissed at AT&T. Last year AT&T cost us about 3 minutes. This year they are costing us at least 120 minutes. Fuckers!!!
  • Options
    Jason P wrote:
    If they are not doing the webcast because of the AT&T thing last year, then I am now about 1,000 times more pissed at AT&T. Last year AT&T cost us about 3 minutes. This year they are costing us at least 120 minutes. Fuckers!!!

That's definitely the reason. They're playing Ben Folds and Mastodon during Pearl Jam's set and both of those acts are playing in the afternoon. It's ridiculous.
    -Reagan
  • Options
    ilovepjilovepj Posts: 48
    I get DishNetwork and Fuse says they are showing one hour of "live" coverage from 9-10 CST. Under the guide it says Metallica and The Raconteurs will be playing. No mention of Pearl Jam. Although commercials on Fuse say they will be showing "live" coverage of Pearl Jam, and other bands (didn't pay attention to the other names!). Totally sucks! I'm still recording it just in case they show a small clip of PJ!
    No matter how cold the winter, there's spring time ahead...

2000: Memphis
    2003: Little Rock, Kansas City
    2006: Denver I & II, LA I & II
    2008: MSG I & II, Hartford
    2010: Kansas City
    2011: PJ20 1 & 2
    2012: Pensacola
    2013: Chicago
  • Options
    cutzcutz Posts: 11,443
    I guess the only thing we can do, is turn on the TV, and hope that Fuse(ch-339 on Directv) is showing Pearl Jam. If not, then that SUCKS!!
  • Options
    Im pretty sure they are taped shows, so PJ will be on Sunday. Metallica played last night and the will be airing them tonight, so I would bet there will be an hour of PJ sometime on Sunday. Just DVR everything that says Bonnaroo in the next couple of days, just to be safe. Check out http://www.fuse.tv/tours/bonnaroo/index.html does this help? Its not the same on my DVR guide.
    There's alot to be said for Nowhere