The Vines - Spaceship

pjoasisrulepjoasisrule Posts: 3,412
edited May 2007 in Other Music
Absolutely amazing song, love the guitar solo........if you have not heard it, check it out

http://www.myspace.com/thevines
Alpine Valley 2000
Summerfest 2006

"Why would they come to our concert just to boo us?" -Lisa Simpson
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• I <3 winning days and vision valley wasn't that bad of an album either. Too bad they got written off by everyone, and dropped from their label.
  • catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    i love the vines. i get excited every time i hear their name. :D
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • pjoasisrulepjoasisrule Posts: 3,412
    I <3 winning days and vision valley wasn't that bad of an album either. Too bad they got written off by everyone, and dropped from their label.

you know theres something wrong with music today when a band as great as them gets dropped from a label
    Alpine Valley 2000
    Summerfest 2006

you know theres something wrong with music today when a band as great as them gets dropped from a label

i guess they feel craig is too high maintenance. or that the band has become irrelevant. idiots!! :D
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
    i guess they feel craig is too high maintenance. or that the band has become irrelevant. idiots!! :D

Labels dont even give bands like this a chance to be relevent, they do some of the absolute worst marketing for rock music......especially Capitol records. I would seriously never know these bands were releasing new albums if I didnt check websites so often.
    Alpine Valley 2000
    Summerfest 2006

Labels dont even give bands like this a chance to be relevent, they do some of the absolute worst marketing for rock music......especially Capitol records. I would seriously never know these bands were releasing new albums if I didnt check websites so often.

well i was right then, they are idiots. :D i saw the vines in january and they totally ripped the joint up. it was crazy. they were so excellent.
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
    well i was right then, they are idiots. :D i saw the vines in january and they totally ripped the joint up. it was crazy. they were so excellent.

Their live show reminds me a bit of Nirvana (of course without all the flannel shirt wearing clowns running up on stage and diving off)
    Alpine Valley 2000
    Summerfest 2006

Their live show reminds me a bit of Nirvana (of course without all the flannel shirt wearing clowns running up on stage and diving off)

who'd be game enough to share a stage, no matter how fleetingly, with craig?
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
    who'd be game enough to share a stage, no matter how fleetingly, with craig?

I would, I think I could take him..........doesnt look like a very big guy
    Alpine Valley 2000
    Summerfest 2006

I would, I think I could take him..........doesnt look like a very big guy

you'd be surprised. :)
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me