edited February 2008 in Other Music
Alpine Valley 2000
Summerfest 2006

"Why would they come to our concert just to boo us?" -Lisa Simpson
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    "Telephone Line" was more to my liking than "Don't Bring Me Down."
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • I love the second clip, of The Animals, even if they do look as if they've been plied with shitloads of Mike Jeffery's top drawer, er, drawer, to stop them asking where the money's going.
  • rrrrrruuuuuuuuse

or whatever they sing
    bombs, dropping down, please forgive our hometown
  • I'm more of a
    Do Ya
    or
    Rock n Roll is King kind've guy.

:D

Lynn gets most credit from me for Traveling Wilburys though ... a post he came buy (was actualy instrumental in forming) due to his long friendship with George Harrison.

:D
    If I was to smile and I held out my hand
    If I opened it now would you not understand?
  • pjoasisrulepjoasisrule Posts: 3,412
    rrrrrruuuuuuuuse

or whatever they sing

Always thought they were saying Bruce. Maybe the song is about Springsteen?
    Alpine Valley 2000
    Summerfest 2006

"Why would they come to our concert just to boo us?" -Lisa Simpson
  • gabersgabers Posts: 2,787
    To me ELO is a Beatles tribute band. They're okay, but it's so obvious they're trying to emulate them. I mean, you can do worse than idolize the Beatles, but I'm rarely into professional tribute bands. (I'm talking to you SevenMaryThree).

• the animals were cool - great voice
    bombs, dropping down, please forgive our hometown
  • living thing and last train to london and four little diamonds.
    Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18, Van I+II, Vegas I+II '24
  • tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    living thing and last train to london and four little diamonds.
    "Last Train to London"....another favorite.
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.