Weezer - Pink Triangle

pjoasisrulepjoasisrule Posts: 3,412
edited February 2008 in Other Music
Just put this on after not listening to it for a couple years, such an awesome song. One of my favorites from Weezer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjy3XbxMW1A
Alpine Valley 2000
Summerfest 2006

"Why would they come to our concert just to boo us?" -Lisa Simpson
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Yeah I like Tired Of Sex and The Goodlife
  • adam42381adam42381 Posts: 2,505
    I wish I was as fortunate, as fortunate as me.
    “Hello, babies. Welcome to Earth. It’s hot in the summer and cold in the winter. It’s round and wet and crowded. At the outside, babies, you’ve got about a hundred years here. There’s only one rule that I know of, babies — ‘God damn it, you’ve got to be kind.’” - Kurt Vonnegut
  • mrwalkerbmrwalkerb Posts: 1,015
    I dog pink triangle but like if I were to list my fav songs from that album I think it would find itself in the middle, like el scorcho and good life and tired of sex and why bother and falling for you and maybe across the sea all trump it, still cool song and stellar record
    "I'm not suicidal, except when I drink. That's why we don't all drink at the same time, there'd be no-one alive to drive home..."
    Chris Cornell

http://www.myspace.com/mrwalkerb
  • Getchoo uh huh...
  • r1versr1vers Posts: 244
    sorry, falling for you = greatest song weezer have ever done. from the solo on in that song especially is true bliss. pretty sure i saw an interview with rivers a long time back citing it as his favorite weezer moment.
    "Last time I think we played that song here was like, a long time ago, and there was a bonfire in the back and people were like throwing each other into it...very exciting days but a huge fucking relief that that's not how it is tonight..." Ed Irvine Night 1 2003, after Deep
  • AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    r1vers wrote:
    sorry, falling for you = greatest song weezer have ever done. from the solo on in that song especially is true bliss. pretty sure i saw an interview with rivers a long time back citing it as his favorite weezer moment.

falling for you is my favorite weezer song too. pinkerton is a great great album and pink triangle is a great song too.

however, i saw this band a couple of years back at roseland ballroom in new york and i was very unimpressed. oh well, cant go wrong with pinkerton or blue album.
  • BrezBrez Posts: 570
    Blue Album and Pinkerton: Awesome

Everything else after.... eh.
    And before his first step... He's off again...
  • I can't wait for their next album. After being very disappointed after their latest I am anxiously awaiting what is next for Weezer.
  • eleonoraeleonora Posts: 3,198
    Malcolm_X wrote:
    Yeah I like Tired Of Sex and The Goodlife
    These are my faves too
    " You, you are so special
    You have the talent to
    Make me feel like dirt
    And you, you use your
    Talent to dig me under
    And cover me with dirt.."