edited May 2007 in Other Music
Gives me chills everytime I hear it
Alpine Valley 2000
Summerfest 2006

"Why would they come to our concert just to boo us?" -Lisa Simpson
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Marie CurieMarie Curie Posts: 1,250
    I really like that song, my favorite from Standing on the shoulder of giants. Such an underrated record.
    “Life is life everywhere. Life is in ourselves and not outside us. There will be men beside me, and the important thing is to be a man among men and to remain a man always, whatever the misfortunes, not to despair and not to fall - that is the aim of life, that is its purpose.”
    Fyodor Dostoyevsky
  • THE BANDTHE BAND Posts: 83
    It has the feel that a under achieved album has. Songs that are gems such as immortality come to mind when I think of gas panic as it relates to oasis career.
  • Just minutes after I got done reading this thread, my iPod decided to play Gas Panic...out of 9,000+ random songs......strange! Good tune!
  • Ali babaAli baba Posts: 36
    i hope all the UK crappy NME bands like Oasis that think they are better then the rest of the world DIE
  • deadmosquitodeadmosquito Posts: 729
    Ali baba wrote:
    i hope all the UK crappy NME bands like Oasis that think they are better then the rest of the world DIE

awesome post man!
  • sasojsasoj Posts: 239
    awesome post man!

i agree man :)
    i love rock chicks
  • pjoasisrulepjoasisrule Posts: 3,412
    Before you guys talk ignorant shit..........take 5 minutes to listen to this song because it should quiet you with your comments of how they are talentless Beatles ripoffs

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Edz-DdbrOE8
    Alpine Valley 2000
    Summerfest 2006

• sasojsasoj Posts: 239
    i of course like the music
    but they are such egomaniacs ...
    i love rock chicks
  • Before you guys talk ignorant shit..........take 5 minutes to listen to this song because it should quiet you with your comments of how they are talentless Beatles ripoffs

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Edz-DdbrOE8

wow, that's a really cool video. like what was done there.
  • deadmosquitodeadmosquito Posts: 729
    i love this song. SOTSOG is probably my second favorite oasis record. gas panic! is definitely one of my fav songs from the record, but to me, nothing else matches where did it all go wrong. oh and sunday morning call is awesome as well. damn it's a great album!
  • LedZepFanLedZepFan Posts: 1,009
    that album is not only criminally underrated but wrongfully hated as well....i mean this album that has go let it out, who feels love, and gas panic on it..how can people say it completely sucks!? Anyway, I've always loved Gas Panic from the first time I heard it....it blew me away
    I've faced it, a life wasted, and I'm never going back again.

Some die just to live.
  • Blind MelonBlind Melon Posts: 911
    I really like the cover of "Wonderwall" by Radiohead... Thom Yorke just owns whoever that guy is in Oasis.
    If I could, think I would give in.
  • pjoasisrulepjoasisrule Posts: 3,412
    I dont understand why everybody hates it.......it has a few duds but the rest of the songs are incredible. Its my third favorite from them, I would much rather listen to an album with a couple bad songs and the rest great than an album just full of average songs.
    Alpine Valley 2000
    Summerfest 2006

• cc10106cc10106 Posts: 385
    Ali baba wrote:

wow, i was just hoping the same thing would happen to you. that or just a nice kick in the balls would suffice. great tune btw, especially the live version.
  • btb002btb002 Posts: 183
    D'You Know What I Mean will always be my favorite, but Gas Panic good too, not saying it's average, I love the song
    You are just a negative mindless pud.
  • biffy clyrobiffy clyro Posts: 148
    Great song,from a great record,from a great band.
  • spnkrispnkri Posts: 137
    I think it's a great song, but my all time favorites are still Magic Pie and Supersonic.