The Vines - Vision Valley

pjoasisrulepjoasisrule Posts: 3,412
edited June 2007 in Other Music
Cant think of a better album with songs that mostly range between a minute and a half and two minutes. Spaceship has the best solo of this decade in my opinion.
Alpine Valley 2000
Summerfest 2006

"Why would they come to our concert just to boo us?" -Lisa Simpson
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• biffy clyrobiffy clyro Posts: 148
    shut up with your retarded views.
  • pjoasisrulepjoasisrule Posts: 3,412
    shut up with your retarded views.

Complete douchebag
    Alpine Valley 2000
    Summerfest 2006

Complete douchebag

fuck up with your yankisms...if u wanna post in future,you PM me and ask...OK?
    fuck up with your yankisms...if u wanna post in future,you PM me and ask...OK?

You a brit?
    Alpine Valley 2000
    Summerfest 2006

You a brit?

No,i'm scottish,and i didn't get a PM!
    No,i'm scottish,and i didn't get a PM!

A gay kilt wearing scot........that would explain your love for MCR.
    Alpine Valley 2000
    Summerfest 2006

A gay kilt wearing scot........that would explain your love for MCR.

Once again we have another bigot on the board who has a problem with gay people.

I apologise to all gay pearl jam fans on the board who have to read these bigoted views.
    Once again we have another bigot on the board who has a problem with gay people.

I apologise to all gay pearl jam fans on the board who have to read these bigoted views.

I dont hate gay people, I just like to heckle the stupid ones.....such as yourself
    Alpine Valley 2000
    Summerfest 2006

I dont hate gay people, I just like to heckle the stupid ones.....such as yourself

I'm not gay,but you call me gay as some sort of insult,which shows you up for the slimey little bigot that you are.

Nazi
  • catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    Cant think of a better album with songs that mostly range between a minute and a half and two minutes. Spaceship has the best solo of this decade in my opinion.

i am not surprised in the least that you are a fan of the vines. :) i am a huge fan of the vines. one of the highlights of my gig going this year was seeing them totally rip it up(thanks JET) at BDO in january. they were on, craig was great and the crowd were off their nuts. it was just totally off the charts. :D:D:D

admitttedly they are not to everyone's taste. but again, and as ive said before, the only person's opinion i care about is my own. :D

CHEERS!!
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
    i am not surprised in the least that you are a fan of the vines. :) i am a huge fan of the vines. one of the highlights of my gig going this year was seeing them totally rip it up(thanks JET) at BDO in january. they were on, craig was great and the crowd were off their nuts. it was just totally off the charts. :D:D:D

admitttedly they are not to everyone's taste. but again, and as ive said before, the only person's opinion i care about is my own. :D

CHEERS!!

That is awesome, I wish they would tour the states cause I would see them in a heartbeat, alot of their songs remind me of Nirvana so I would hope that their live show would have the same energy as well.
    Alpine Valley 2000
    Summerfest 2006

• catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    That is awesome, I wish they would tour the states cause I would see them in a heartbeat, alot of their songs remind me of Nirvana so I would hope that their live show would have the same energy as well.

it was totally fucking awesome. :D
    the crowd was packed so tight, i guarantee if one of us had stopped breathing we'd all have died.
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
    it was totally fucking awesome. :D
    the crowd was packed so tight, i guarantee if one of us had stopped breathing we'd all have died.

hahahaha