Options

Any Ten clubbers in Denver?

THEBIBLEISTENTHEBIBLEISTEN Posts: 1,684
edited June 2009 in The Porch
Any good ten clubbers in the Denver Area? I hate my job and need a new one asap...any help out there? This move shows my desperation....lets feel the love..
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    regalturboregalturbo Posts: 298
    Yeah, I'm out here. : ) Just moved out this June, will be here for at least 3-4 yrs. Hoping the band comes this way again soon (can you say Red Rocks?). I was spoiled living in St. Louis and having them come to Chicago so often (still can't believe I was at the Vic)...
  • Options
    Is your company Hiring?
  • Options
    LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 29,009
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • Options
    asshole. thanks.
  • Options
    asshole. thanks.
    I wasn't trying to be an asshole- I figured since you weren't getting any responses, it might help- that won't happen again

good luck getting a job
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

• Options
    alexersalexers Posts: 492
    asshole. thanks.

A tad bit uncalled for, maybe?
  • Options
    No, very called for. I was reaching out instead I got a sarcastic b.s post. Thanks 10clubbers.....
  • Options
    58823005882300 Posts: 813
    Any good ten clubbers in the Denver Area? I hate my job and need a new one asap...any help out there? This move shows my desperation....lets feel the love..

I am out here but can't help with a job. Have been trying to get Denver PJ people together for awhile. Any interest?
  • Options
    Rjonesrm20Rjonesrm20 Posts: 380
    i'm in Phoenix Az and i'm looking to move to Denver soon...and i'm having no luck w/ jobs there either.

1998: Indy 2000: Indy, Cincy 2003: Lexington (m.e.o.), Cincy (cancelled),Indy 2004: Toledo 2005: Atlantic City 2 2006: Cleveland, Cincy 2008: Los Angeles1 (EV solo)-front row center!West Palm Beach-2nd row!, Tampa, Chicago 1&2-(EV solo) 2009: Nashville 1&2(EV solo) Memphis(EV solo) Chicago 1&2
  • Options
    u male/female?
  • Options
    58823005882300 Posts: 813
    u male/female?

I am female but why does it matter. Are you afraid of little girls?
  • Options
    do you really even think anyone would think of helping you find a job after you made yourself look like a complete psycho in this thread!? good luck, but you might want to adjust the attitude when looking for work. just a tip i picked up on over the years. WOW!
    "and onward goes this thing of ours."

Paulie "Walnuts" Gualtieri
  • Options
    patrickredeyespatrickredeyes Posts: 8,834
    I miss Denver alot. :(
  • Options
    mind your business. If you have an issue, go grab a tissue. hahahaha
  • Options
    do you really even think anyone would think of helping you find a job after you made yourself look like a complete psycho in this thread!? good luck, but you might want to adjust the attitude when looking for work. just a tip i picked up on over the years. WOW!
    hahahaha- really!
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

• Options
    Lone WolfLone Wolf Posts: 1,023
    asshole. thanks.

You should look for a job where humor is prohibited. Geez
    Dream the dreams of other men,...You´ll be no ones rival,...
    Dream the dreams of others then,... You will be no ones rival,...
  • Options
    Denver is great, but jobs are super tight. Denver/Boulder built itself up to be a high tech wonderland, but the big bubble of tech jobs burst after 9/11, and there has been continual erosion of the job market since then. It affects every segment, not just tech. The only industry hiring seems to be the nascent alternative energy thing going on around Boulder. And of course hospitality/tourism, which pays subhuman wages and has no benefits.

I know many people personally who have been out of work here for long stretches at a time. Years, not months.

Cost of living, especially rents and real estate are still high. I certainly would not move here without first finding a job paying enough to live on, which is probably more money than you would expect. You find a lot of people house sharing. I mean adults over 30, not just college age.
    I'm starting to believe that this hopeless situation is what I'm trying to achieve.....
  • Options
    CServantCServant DCO Posts: 1,182
    Come down and apply at the city. Sure, you'll never be rich, but it's steady employment with killer benefits! My j-o-b has allowed me to see 19 PJ shows from '06 - '08!

http://agency.governmentjobs.com/denver/default.cfm
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience." Mark Twain
  • Options
    CServant wrote:
    Come down and apply at the city. Sure, you'll never be rich, but it's steady employment with killer benefits! My j-o-b has allowed me to see 19 PJ shows from '06 - '08!

http://agency.governmentjobs.com/denver/default.cfm
    get ready to be called an asshole :)
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

• Options
    CServantCServant DCO Posts: 1,182
    LukinFan wrote:
    get ready to be called an asshole :)

YIKES! With the govt. no one can get you a j-o-b, it does takes some initiative on the j-o-b seekers part. We're not the Feds here with "no-bid contracts."
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience." Mark Twain
  • Options
    Freedom of speech is a great thing. Maybe I should run for congress? Does it pay well?
  • Options
    vedder99vedder99 Posts: 6
    I'm a Ten Clubber who lives in Denver you could always come work with me. The place is called Specialty Sports Venture. http://www.ssv.net. No Bull Sh*t
  • Options
    vedder99vedder99 Posts: 6
    Are we still here? Come on Denver.