Options

Looking for LIFE WASTED on VH1

LeilaMoonTurtleLeilaMoonTurtle Posts: 1,418
edited June 2006 in Other Music
Watching VH1 in search of pj WASTED vid--not there yet. In the meantime I see Nelly Furtado has been "hoochiefied" (low_light03), and Mary J blige ruined U2's One.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    CServantCServant DCO Posts: 1,182
    I have yet to see this video anywhere but by download.
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience." Mark Twain
  • Options
    Ledbetterman10Ledbetterman10 Posts: 16,789
    Nelly Frutado sold out. she had fan in me (though i never bought a disc of hers) back when she was just a hot chick singing songs. now she's with the rest of them.

i think early in the morning they play Life Wasted. during the video block. people are expecting too much out of this video, like it's going to be on the MTV awards or something. it's nice for us but it's like Do the Evolution, MTV fans don't appricate it. they perfer P. Diddy.
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • Options
    JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,451
    Watching VH1 in search of pj WASTED vid--not there yet. In the meantime I see Nelly Furtado has been "hoochiefied" (low_light03), and Mary J blige ruined U2's One.

I turned on my tv this morning (television, not transvestite....never turned one of them on!), and low and behold, I saw the video......I had to do a doubl take, since its been so long since I have seen a new PJ video.....very creepy imagery!
  • Options
    LeilaMoonTurtleLeilaMoonTurtle Posts: 1,418
    I don't expect it to b on much--just thought that if people are voting it would pop up on the show--I guess I don't watch enough television and never in the morning. Still hoping to see it. I wonder why it is being played during the morning show? 30somethings getting ready for work? I think visually it is a bit harsh for me in the morning, but the song will definitely make you get going.

Ha u said P Diddy --what is a p diddy?
  • Options
    igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,580
    I don't expect it to b on much--just thought that if people are voting it would pop up on the show--I guess I don't watch enough television and never in the morning. Still hoping to see it. I wonder why it is being played during the morning show? 30somethings getting ready for work? I think visually it is a bit harsh for me in the morning, but the song will definitely make you get going.

They show it in the mornings because that's the only time they show videos.
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    stone720stone720 Posts: 50
    I've seen it several times on VH1 at different times of the day. I know that it comes on MTV2 and Fuse a lot too.
  • Options
    Nelly Frutado sold out. she had fan in me (though i never bought a disc of hers) back when she was just a hot chick singing songs. now she's with the rest of them.

i think early in the morning they play Life Wasted. during the video block. people are expecting too much out of this video, like it's going to be on the MTV awards or something. it's nice for us but it's like Do the Evolution, MTV fans don't appricate it. they perfer P. Diddy.
    bingo.

yay for weird art!
    Come on pilgrim you know he loves you..

http://www.wishlistfoundation.org

Oh my, they dropped the leash.

Morgan Freeman/Clint Eastwood 08' for President!

"Make our day"