• Options
    ToeJamToeJam Posts: 35

Thanks I found it!
    We all walk the long road
  • Options
    reeferchiefreeferchief Posts: 3,569
    ToeJam wrote:
    Thanks I found it!

Now buy it and play it till it cant play no more:D its that good.
    Can not be arsed with life no more.
  • Options
    Low_Light03Low_Light03 Posts: 1,227
    The tenclub sells it too. Check the goods section.
    If You Give, You Begin To Live

But You Might Die Trying
  • Options
    adam42381adam42381 Kernersville, NC Posts: 2,505
    I saw it last week at Best Buy, surprisingly. They actually had about 5-6 copies. http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp;jsessionid=CX2UFPFE2MWR3KC4D3EFAFY?type=product&id=112992
    I wish I was as fortunate, as fortunate as me.
    lephtylephty Posts: 770
    there is a VHS of a show too.. think its Live at the Croc or something like that.. though that might be a bootleg i have of a show of theres=p
  • Options
    JPS79JPS79 Posts: 148
    Now buy it and play it till it cant play no more:D its that good.
    That's where mine is now, put it through a skip doctor and still my fave track long gone day skips. Oh well I saw it for like only $8 on amazon, can't believe it is so cheap I need to scoop me up a spakin new copy.
    Seems the more you make
    equals the loneliness you get
  • Options
    AxlUlrichAxlUlrich Posts: 12,652
    Amazon would be your best bet yeh...seldom see this album in shops anymore.
    Great album!
    LIVERPOOL FC -18 time League Champions-15 time Charity Shield Holders-7 time League Cup Winners-7 time FA Cup Winners-5 time European Champions-4 time UEFA Cup Winners-3 time European Super Cup Winners-1 time World Super Cup Winners

Walk on with hope in your heart
    YNWA
  • Options
    aNiMaLaNiMaL Posts: 7,117
    It's available in the Goods section of http://www.pearljam.com for $13.
  • Options
    stonesgstringstonesgstring Posts: 4,613
    Yes I found this album in my local HMV cost me £16.99 but was well worth the money.
    Such a great CD, I always put it on to relax and chill and just get away from everything :)
    20/04/06 ~ 23/08/06 ~ 09/09/06

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

18/06/07 - Amazing, just amazing

04/07/06 ~Proud to be part of the AIC Astoria Crew~

Rockin' out to Creadles
  • Options
    EbizzieEbizzie Posts: 240
    lephty wrote:
    there is a VHS of a show too.. think its Live at the Croc or something like that.. though that might be a bootleg i have of a show of theres=p

Live at the Moore. It's not a bootleg but rather an official release. Both the Cd and the concert videos are must haves.
    "Worse than traitors in arms are the men who pretend loyalty to the flag, feast and fatten on the misfortunes of the nation while patriotic blood is crimsoning the plains." -- Abraham Lincoln
  • Options
    KELLYS LEASHKELLYS LEASH Posts: 184
    It's such a cool album!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Layne and Mike do it wonders
    29/05/00 -Wembley
    20/04/06 - The Astoria alley crew + got to shake Ed's hand
    25/04/06 -Jools Show + got Mike's autograph
    27/08/06- 07/09/06- 09/09/06-13/09/06-17/09/06-13/06/07-18/06/07
    ...Three crooked hearts and swirls all around...
  • Options
    Jeremy1012Jeremy1012 Posts: 7,170
    I gave up hope of ever finding it in England and downloaded it. 2 weeks later its in Fopp (small chain of indie-type stores, and yeah I know thats a paradox :D) for £10. I'm gonna buy it anyway when I have spare cash but yeah it is damn good. wake up and river of deceit give me chills.
    "I remember one night at Muzdalifa with nothing but the sky overhead, I lay awake amid sleeping Muslim brothers and I learned that pilgrims from every land — every colour, and class, and rank; high officials and the beggar alike — all snored in the same language"
  • Options
    DeeveDeeve Posts: 122
    Ebizzie wrote:
    Live at the Moore. It's not a bootleg but rather an official release. Both the Cd and the concert videos are must haves.

Did they release a cd of the comlpete show?

I have a promo disc that has 4 songs on it. Just wondering if this is what you are talking about.

Know of anywhere that Live at the Moore can be found on VHS?
    "Lick the dirt off Olajuwon's feet"
  • Options
    WillWill Posts: 41
    November Hotel! Yeah!
    ... still Alive...
  • Options
    EbizzieEbizzie Posts: 240
    Deeve wrote:
    Did they release a cd of the comlpete show?

I have a promo disc that has 4 songs on it. Just wondering if this is what you are talking about.

Know of anywhere that Live at the Moore can be found on VHS?

I've never come across a CD of the show, unfortunately. I was just referring to "Above".

If you don't buy this VHS it should be a crime. If you don't have a VCR, buy one at a garage sale, it's worth it. Not only does the concert sound great, mixed in with some pretty cool camera effects, but it emits a profound sense of darkness when you watch it. Of course Layne has passed on, as has the bassist, Baker, two deeply disturbed individuals captured on tape doing the one thing (perhaps outside of getting fucked up) that they loved in life. McCready is phenomonal, tearing it up more than I've ever seen him do at a PJ show. The one thing I always loved about mad season was the drumming of Barrett Martin. Watching this show gave me a greater appreciation for his talents on the skins.

Here's a link to buy the tape:
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/6303614752/qid=1148497065/sr=8-1/ref=pd_bbs_1/104-3489888-0575142?%5Fencoding=UTF8&v=glance&n=404272
    "Worse than traitors in arms are the men who pretend loyalty to the flag, feast and fatten on the misfortunes of the nation while patriotic blood is crimsoning the plains." -- Abraham Lincoln
  • Options
    DeeveDeeve Posts: 122
    Ebizzie wrote:
    I've never come across a CD of the show, unfortunately. I was just referring to "Above".

If you don't buy this VHS it should be a crime. If you don't have a VCR, buy one at a garage sale, it's worth it. Not only does the concert sound great, mixed in with some pretty cool camera effects, but it emits a profound sense of darkness when you watch it. Of course Layne has passed on, as has the bassist, Baker, two deeply disturbed individuals captured on tape doing the one thing (perhaps outside of getting fucked up) that they loved in life. McCready is phenomonal, tearing it up more than I've ever seen him do at a PJ show. The one thing I always loved about mad season was the drumming of Barrett Martin. Watching this show gave me a greater appreciation for his talents on the skins.

Here's a link to buy the tape:
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/6303614752/qid=1148497065/sr=8-1/ref=pd_bbs_1/104-3489888-0575142?%5Fencoding=UTF8&v=glance&n=404272

Many thanks. I think I may just order it.... Love Mad Season. Lifeless Dead is probably one of my top 10 songs of all time.
    "Lick the dirt off Olajuwon's feet"
  • Options
    Oh, JimmyOh, Jimmy Posts: 957
    Its amazing how similar Jerry and Mike are. Above could have easily been an AIC record and imo it stands up next to everything they put out, besides Unplugged.
  • Options
    stonesgstringstonesgstring Posts: 4,613
    Ebizzie wrote:

I dunno if a CD was released, but a little while ago, the 10 Club said there was a possibility of this show being released on DVD and to watch this space. So I guess we just have to wait.

You can find the VHS copy on eBay or alternatively I found a dl link for it.
    20/04/06 ~ 23/08/06 ~ 09/09/06

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

18/06/07 - Amazing, just amazing

04/07/06 ~Proud to be part of the AIC Astoria Crew~

Rockin' out to Creadles
  • Options
    armyreservearmyreserve Posts: 209
    I agree, Mad Season's Above is awesome!
    10/06/91 Hollywood, CA; 05/13/92 Hollywood, CA; 09/02/93 Hollywood, CA; 11/05/93 Indio, CA; 11/07/95 San Diego, CA; 03/29/98 (Dead Man Walking - The Concert) Los Angeles, CA; 07/13/98 Inglewood, CA; 10/24/00 Los Angeles, CA; 10/28/00 Devore, CA;07/09/06 Los Angeles, CA; 07/10/06 Los Angeles, CA; 09/30/09 Universal City, CA; 10/01/09 Universal City, CA