Aussies/Kiwis - Big Day Out

webberf1webberf1 Posts: 160
edited October 2007 in Other Music
Anyone else gonna be there? I just got tickets to Sydney and im totally pumped - primarily because RATM are gonna rock the shit out of it lol
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• itsevobabyitsevobaby Posts: 1,809
    definitely, will be heading up to the auckland show.

rage man, RAGE!! didn't think i was ever going to get to see them :D

arcade fire will be awesome as well, hopefully a few more good international acts will be announced though.

anyone know of any rumours for the next couple of announcements? i've heard interpol, polyphonic spree & pinback
    Look Alive,
    See These Bones
  • webberf1webberf1 Posts: 160
    i was lining up at ticketmaster and ppl said Smashing Pumpkins are coming. so that would be awesome.
  • itsevobabyitsevobaby Posts: 1,809
    webberf1 wrote:
    i was lining up at ticketmaster and ppl said Smashing Pumpkins are coming. so that would be awesome.
    yeah i heard that a while ago, probably the first rumour i heard actually, that they were going to headline, then it was going to be pumpkins/rage headline, now just rage? i would probably haemorrage if pumpkins get announced :eek:
    Look Alive,
    See These Bones
  • catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    got my tix this morning but i am far from happy with the arrangements this year. it seems every time it gets just that little bit more difficult to acquire tix. though it beats 07 when i had to go the scalper route.

*doing the snoopy dance*
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • yeah got my tix yesterday 4 sydney,
    have also heard the rumours about the pumpkins, also heard rumours of queens of the stone age
  • catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    QOTSA would be nice. lived without the pumpkins the first time around i can surely live without them this time round. :)
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • Got my BDO ticket for Melbourne today, can't wait for RATM! :)