Options

Just been listening to Soundgarden - Superunkown....

webberf1webberf1 Posts: 160
edited February 2006 in Other Music
....as well as Silverchair - Frogstomp, and i gotta say, both albums brought back some great memories:D

and it still amazes me that the Silverchair boys were only like 12-13 when they made that awesome album.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    prljam85prljam85 Posts: 227
    webberf1 wrote:
    ....as well as Silverchair - Frogstomp, and i gotta say, both albums brought back some great memories:D

and it still amazes me that the Silverchair boys were only like 12-13 when they made that awesome album.
    Two awesome albums.
  • Options
    webberf1 wrote:

Superunknown is AWESOME. And much props to Frogstomp, I mean weren't those kids like 16 when they made that album? Thats pretty dam impressive if you ask me. Silverchair is fairly underrated in my book.
  • Options
    reeferchiefreeferchief Posts: 3,569
    Superunknown is AWESOME. And much props to Frogstomp, I mean weren't those kids like 16 when they made that album? Thats pretty dam impressive if you ask me. Silverchair is fairly underrated in my book.

yeah i mean look at Hanson lol there the nearest damn thing i can think of to compare in terms of age, although Inme were about 16 when they released there debut aswell lol
    Can not be arsed with life no more.
  • Options
    enharmonicenharmonic Posts: 1,926
    A shame that Daniel Johns is so fragile. Have any of you heard Diorama?