Mark Arm at Foo Fighters

solace23solace23 Posts: 704
edited June 2006 in Other Music
I went to see Foo Fighters on Friday Night at a tiny little club called the camden underworld- holds 300 people and who should be front row- Mark Arm from Mudhoney. Wicked gig- venue was horrible-but for a warm up gig was good-
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• darkcrowdarkcrow Posts: 1,102
    cool. i'd have killed for tickets but stupid fucking gigs and tours fucked up! at least i saw them at hyde park. i want mudhoney to do more shows here. i couldnt go to the ones in may because of exams :(
  • stonesgstringstonesgstring Posts: 4,613
    Wow that's cool. I only heard about this gig the other day, well kept secret ;):D

My mate who went said it was amazing :)
    20/04/06 ~ 23/08/06 ~ 09/09/06

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

18/06/07 - Amazing, just amazing

04/07/06 ~Proud to be part of the AIC Astoria Crew~

Rockin' out to Creadles
  • mummramummra Posts: 12
    Wen to see them on Sunday in Manchester.
    It was intense!!.
    dave Grohl was funny as hell at times when his mic bust (gave the mic evil eyes then the crowd for laughing), offered us all for a scrap round the back for booing Angels & Airwaves (who were really crap), a guitar duel between himself and Chris (when Chris came out with a wicked riff and we all cheered Dave gave us a what the F*ck stare then did an even better riff himself).
    the gig finished with Dave out at the end of a runway playing Everlong on his own, lasers going off all around him, then the band kicked in and we all went wild. Then a quality fireworks show at the end.
    quality day.
  • Saw them last September was a great show. Roger Taylor came out from Queen and played drums on Tie Your Mother Down and Taylor sang. Was a awesome surprise. Queen was playing two nights at the same venue later that week.

Seeing them on there acoustic tour in August at the Beacon in NYC should be a great show. There bringing Pat Smear on tour I heard show should be interesting.
    1998- MSG 1
    2003- MSG 1 & 2
    2006- Irving Plaza, Albany, NJ 1 & 2
    2008- MSG 1 & 2
    2008- EV NYC 2
    2010- Hartford
    2016- MSG 2