Bridge School Help

I Am GoneI Am Gone Posts: 831
edited October 2006 in Other Music
Can someone point me in the direction of the Bridge sets from Foo Fighters, Brian Wilson, and Trent Reznor - mp3 or bitorrent - i don't care.

Thanks in advance
REMEMBER KIDS....

The Bible is full of lies - Stone is the leader of us all!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Marie CurieMarie Curie Posts: 1,250
    I'm Gone wrote:
    Can someone point me in the direction of the Bridge sets from Foo Fighters, Brian Wilson, and Trent Reznor - mp3 or bitorrent - i don't care.

Thanks in advance

they are all on dimeadozen.org
    “Life is life everywhere. Life is in ourselves and not outside us. There will be men beside me, and the important thing is to be a man among men and to remain a man always, whatever the misfortunes, not to despair and not to fall - that is the aim of life, that is its purpose.”
    Fyodor Dostoyevsky
  • I Am GoneI Am Gone Posts: 831
    they are all on dimeadozen.org

Any chance of an invite?
    REMEMBER KIDS....

The Bible is full of lies - Stone is the leader of us all!
  • Marie CurieMarie Curie Posts: 1,250
    I'm Gone wrote:
    Any chance of an invite?

There´s no invites there, you have to keep trying to register everyday, they delete inactive accounts daily. Just make sure to check the site whenever you are online, you´ll may be able to register in a couple of days.
    “Life is life everywhere. Life is in ourselves and not outside us. There will be men beside me, and the important thing is to be a man among men and to remain a man always, whatever the misfortunes, not to despair and not to fall - that is the aim of life, that is its purpose.”
    Fyodor Dostoyevsky