The Monkeys (help)

pouch15pouch15 Posts: 436
edited February 2008 in Other Music
Im looking for a song called (I'd Go) The whole wide world, anybody have it??? thanks in advance :)

edit: I just figured out how to edit the title, sorry Davanita jajajajjaa
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• pouch15pouch15 Posts: 436
    :(
  • Try searching for The Monkees, and you might find it. ;)
  • AyedavanitaAyedavanita Posts: 1,443
    Are you talking about the Monkees? I don't know of a song by them called that.
    "You think I got my eyes closed but I'm lookin' at you the whole fuckin' time..."
    Yep, this is the song, Im looking for it in mp3, I cant download from Itunes here in Mexico. Its the song will ferrell sang in the movie Stranger than Fiction, great moment!! Thanks
    Are you talking about the Monkees? I don't know of a song by them called that.

Yes, Monkees not Monkeys ill edit it.
  • AyedavanitaAyedavanita Posts: 1,443
    I wasn't trying to be rude, just making sure that's who you were talking about. Hmmm, wonder if that's a new song, lol. I've never heard of it and I have all of their stuff from back in the day.
    "You think I got my eyes closed but I'm lookin' at you the whole fuckin' time..."
  • "You know, they were a huge influence on the Beatles" - Lloyd Christmas, Dumb and Dumber
    I wasn't trying to be rude, just making sure that's who you were talking about. Hmmm, wonder if that's a new song, lol. I've never heard of it and I have all of their stuff from back in the day.

Ohh dont worry I never thought you were being rude, dont worry, This song I heard it yesterday in a party and I recalled it was from that movie, I mean its an old song I guess, but its pretty cool, check out that movie Stranger than Fiction!!!
  • It's on the "Pool It" reunion album which is really hard to find.
    JWBusher wrote:
    It's on the "Pool It" reunion album which is really hard to find.

YOu are right, and the song it from Wreckless Eric http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pool_It%21
    "You know, they were a huge influence on the Beatles" - Lloyd Christmas, Dumb and Dumber

LMAO, and just to correct you its not spelled ..on THE beatles its tttt hhheeeee ttt hheeeeeee, remember????
  • vedderfan10vedderfan10 Posts: 2,497
    OMG! I LOVE the Monkees....except Davy Jones...and that awful (the day we fall in love and I'll be true to you (yes I will)...

And anyone else who loves the Monkees, please don't read "Total Control" by Mike Nesmith (his biography, that he had a hand in)...Trust me...
    be philanthropic
  • vedderfan10vedderfan10 Posts: 2,497

Wow! Micky really Rocks Out on that one!

name the TV show that line's from and I'll PM you a happy face...
    be philanthropic
  • fadafada Posts: 1,032
    I can't find it anywhere. I think the one I looking for is the one at the beat club. Anywhere there is a great solo on it. Anyone know where to find it or have it?
  • fada wrote:
    I can't find it anywhere. I think the one I looking for is the one at the beat club. Anywhere there is a great solo on it. Anyone know where to find it or have it?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wpOC8aNbZKw

Note the German bird trying to talk over Rob Tyner's "motherfuckers"and missing a beat. :D