Cafe Tacuba At Lolla..

pouch15pouch15 Posts: 436
edited May 2008 in Other Music
How fu...n amazing is that, I just learned today that they are playing too, best mexican band ever!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• pouch15 wrote:
    How fu...n amazing is that, I just learned today that they are playing too, best mexican band ever!!!!!!!!!!!!
    oh, freaking sweet dude... a cafe tacuba fan.... i'm bold enough to say that they're one of the best bands in rock music ever.... just cause of the great influence they have. and they are the one band that can single-handedly unite american rock with mexican rock, that is if most of these stupid americans want to.

they're coming out with a new album in september

also you should check out Porter and Los Dynamite.
    This isn't the land of opportunity, it's the land of competition.
  • pouch15pouch15 Posts: 436
    oh, freaking sweet dude... a cafe tacuba fan.... i'm bold enough to say that they're one of the best bands in rock music ever.... just cause of the great influence they have. and they are the one band that can single-handedly unite american rock with mexican rock, that is if most of these stupid americans want to.

they're coming out with a new album in september

Yeah, i like them too!!! specially Porter,are u going to Lolla?? what day is cafe tacuba playing???
  • pouch15 wrote:
    Yeah, i like them too!!! specially Porter,are u going to Lolla?? what day is cafe tacuba playing???
    i don't know.... i live in austin... miles away from chicago... but i'm sure they'll be travellng here for their new album.

however, i'm wondering if any of these people reading this are actually checking out cafe tacuba's music.... i mean, they should... fuckers!
    This isn't the land of opportunity, it's the land of competition.
  • This isn't the land of opportunity, it's the land of competition.
    For starters I would listen or download this songs, Las Flores, Ingrata, Rarotonga, chilanga banda and como te extraño. Among many many others
    Anyone here has cafe tacuba bootlegs? Im looking for some
  • elmerelmer Posts: 1,683
    pouch15 wrote:
    best mexican band ever!!!!!!!!!!!!
    after BelaNova
    elmer wrote:
    after BelaNova

NOOOOOO, I like them actually, she sing very good, but I dont own any albums
  • elmerelmer Posts: 1,683
    pouch15 wrote:
    NOOOOOO
    hehe, thought you'd say that.
    Not really into Cafe Tacuba, they did a song with Ely Guerra which had a very odd video, the two guys looked stoned outta their minds.

Javier Corcobado?
  • JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,483
    Mexico has produced some great bands in recent years....Kinky is my favorite...a great mix of hard rock and dance beats.

Cafe Tacuba is a great band, and has a great sense of humor, something that seems to lack in many bands today!
    I have the Unplugged if anyone wants it. I want the live album when they played in Palacio de los deportes in Mexico city.
  • caifan82caifan82 Posts: 321

I saw porter live a couple of years ago... Awesome musicians, really great... but that singer, OMG, he is awful. And some of the lyrics are really crappy too...
    Cafe Tacuba is great though... although I doubt you will get many replies to this topic in this forum
    Mexico City - July 17th 2003
    Mexico City - July 18th 2003
    Mexico City - July 19th 2003
    Monterrey - December 7th 2005
    Mexico City - December 9th 2005
    Mexico City - December 10th 2005
    Mexico City - November 24th 2011
    caifan82 wrote:
    I saw porter live a couple of years ago... Awesome musicians, really great... but that singer, OMG, he is awful. And some of the lyrics are really crappy too...
    Cafe Tacuba is great though... although I doubt you will get many replies to this topic in this forum

I know, but I always thought that they are the greatest mexican band ever, specially with the kind of crap in spanish music like mana