James Blunt

iluvslashiluvslash Posts: 121
edited July 2006 in Other Music
Am I the only one that hates this talentless dick? I mean cmon his voice is whinney his lyrics are whinney and he looks whinney! I swear if i have to hear that song your beautiful one more time.....
With your bitch slap rappin' and your cocaine tongue you get nothing done!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• restlesssoulrestlesssoul Posts: 6,951
    i feel you.....his SNL performance was straight wack how he kept looking right into the camera........

"i dont know what to do"........

ive had enough of this guy too.

i love slash.
    Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18, Van I+II, Vegas I+II '24
  • Galaxie2X4Galaxie2X4 Posts: 151
    iluvslash wrote:
    Am I the only one that hates this talentless dick, i mean cmon his voice is whinney his lyrics are whinney and he looks whinney! I swear if i have to hear that song your beautiful one more time.....

I bet the answer to the question above is No. I used to think the same thing until my wife dragged me to a show, but he is far from a talentless dick. He and his band can actually tear it up when they choose to do so. There's a guy who can get some seriously hot pussy. The women in the audience went fucking crazy.
    "My Cadillac's sittin in the back, it isn't me, I'm going home in my Galaxy"
    S. Hoon

"My body's nobody's body but mine. You run your own body, let me run mine" Chicago '95

Franken '08
  • IgottagoIgottago Posts: 483
    His music is pure shite. And his girlfriend is the hottest woman I've ever seen. I hate his fucking guts.
  • he's only famous because his last name is blunt.
  • dharma69dharma69 Posts: 1,275
    He's horrible....He's horrible....
    He's horrible, it's true
    His voice is a disgrace
    To the human race
    I wish that I could sue

Thank you.
    "I'm here to see Pearl Jam."- Bono

...signed...the token black Pearl Jam fan.

FaceSpace
  • chiquimonkeychiquimonkey Posts: 9,337
    i was with friends when girlieman came on SNL. my friend got angry with how he looked in the camera. he wanted to kick his ass lol
  • OmaramaOmarama Posts: 267
    yeah he sucks shit, i wanted to kill him when he did a cover of a crowded house song called fall at your feet, hes so not worthy of it
    Monty Got a Raw Deal

" makes much more sense to live in the present tense "
  • stu geestu gee Posts: 1,174
    James blunt is awful. I like his music videos though, the first one he jumps off a pier and the second one he self combusts.
    People say im paranoid. Well, they dont say it, but i know that's what they are thinking.
  • James Blunt is the reason why Captain Beefheart needs to make a comeback.
  • The whole adult-contemporary lite rock thing really isn't my style.

His music isn't exactly very interesting, is it?
    Once upon a time, there was a lovely little sausage called Baldrick, and it lived happily ever after. The End.
  • brhf9brhf9 Posts: 1,475
    it's just another pop singer who gets overplayed. no need to hate him...
    'Go easy, step lightly, stay free!'

You have been banned for the following reason:
    inappropriate post.

'Too many people on this earth. We need a new plague.' - Dwight Schrute
  • chiquimonkeychiquimonkey Posts: 9,337
    Omarama wrote:
    yeah he sucks shit, i wanted to kill him when he did a cover of a crowded house song called fall at your feet, hes so not worthy of it
    wait....he did WHAT?!

*gathering pitchforks and torches*
  • His name is cockney rhymin slang, i bet you can't guess for what word?

he may indeed have talent but is songs are over sentimental dribble, the male equivillent of Dido, and thats not good!
  • HEY! i love james blunt. leave him alone.
  • iluvslashiluvslash Posts: 121
    HEY! i love james blunt. leave him alone.

only when he stops recording music!!
    With your bitch slap rappin' and your cocaine tongue you get nothing done!