Right - AIC MTV Unplugged - editing issues?

Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
edited April 2008 in Other Music
Yo all

I own the CD and the DVD. On the Cd you get the

Layne: Thanks. I think that's it.
Crowd: No! No!
A guy: Booooh!
Layne: Hey fuck you man!
Crowd: Laughs, noise. Be good! Good boys.
Layne: Okay, one more!
Jerry: This is huh, something we were screwing around with at soundchecks, we're gonna just give it another shot here, try this out, see
how it sounds.
Goes something like this, wrote a song about it, wanna hear it? Here it goes!

But on the DVD you only get the bit where Jerry says the soundcheck and then plays.

On the CD you also get this bit:

Jerry: Somebody's filming my ass, it's getting hot!

you dont get that on DVD.

But what you do get on the DVD is the fucked up version of sludge factory. You don't hear this one the CD.

Anyway its weird and i dont know the reasons. I always thought when i watched the dvd's i missed those parts like i feel asleep or something :S:S:S but no its becuase they arn't on..

strange..
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• I used to be a total dork when that CD came out. I loved the bit where Jerry says 'wanna hear it - hear it go'. the president don't like no women, he prefers young boys in leather (Or something like that).
    I haven't listened to it for ages though and I don't have the DVD.
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    I used to be a total dork when that CD came out. I loved the bit where Jerry says 'wanna hear it - hear it go'. the president don't like no women, he prefers young boys in leather (Or something like that).
    I haven't listened to it for ages though and I don't have the DVD.

hahah yeh

Jerry's cool..

"That senator don't love no drug program, he been a dopehead for thirty years... There ya go... The senator don't like no women, he prefers
    young boys in leather..."
    Jerry: It's called The Killer Is Me