Options

Good ole Layne!

Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,486
edited February 2006 in Other Music
heheh , searching around for AIC clips i found this.

i think its so funny :)http://youtube.com/watch?v=dJE67lUh0PI&search=alice%20in%20chains

dont worry what you connection is, its short and sweet

"and i dont notice i got soup on my beard"

hahah

RIP buddy
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    VEDHEAD27VEDHEAD27 Posts: 3,091
    Aww I saw that too. hehe. Made me smile. :):):) Silly Layne trying to be all slick. :p I'm not surprised the goat dipped in the soup though. haha. That thing was heeeeeeella long.

Yes, as always...

(((RIP
    dear LAYNE)))

Forever missed. :o

Good call on posting this I BrisK I. Which reminds me...I have to BUMP some threads later with some YOUTUBE goodness. ;) The site is seriously awesome.
    I also enjoyed the pointless/random/hilarious MTV interview with the boys in the graveyard. :D hehe. Good times!

~*LONG LIVE AIC*~
    ¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤

"Lo√e, you know the word
    ...YOU invented it!" ~ E√

¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤
    ...::STONE--YOU--OWN!::...
    ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
  • Options
    LMAO!! OMG That is so funny!! Thanks for posting that.

:( RIP Layne
    "Rock and roll is something that can't be quantified, sometimes it's not even something you hear, but FEEL!" - Bob Lefsetz
  • Options
    Man, I miss Layne so bad...he was the shit!!!
    "Darth Vader would say 'Impressive'."

-Eddie Vedder

6/24/06 Cincinatti, Ohio
    6/14/08 Manchester, Tennessee
  • Options
    evenflow82evenflow82 Posts: 3,848
    Alice in Chains are reforming. I read it on yahoo news. They have a lead singer from Jerry Cantrell's band. Tour dates this summer.
    I've got a fever, and the only prescription is more cowbell.
    -Christopher Walken

you're=you are
    your=showing ownership

The truth has a well known liberal bias.
    -Stephen Colbert
  • Options
    Jeremy1012Jeremy1012 Posts: 7,170
    I BrisK I wrote:
    heheh , searching around for AIC clips i found this.

i think its so funny :)http://youtube.com/watch?v=dJE67lUh0PI&search=alice%20in%20chains

dont worry what you connection is, its short and sweet

"and i dont notice i got soup on my beard"

hahah

RIP buddy
    hey dude, I posted that a while ago but it musta got lost in the archives, good job on reviving it :D

I love that vid
    "I remember one night at Muzdalifa with nothing but the sky overhead, I lay awake amid sleeping Muslim brothers and I learned that pilgrims from every land — every colour, and class, and rank; high officials and the beggar alike — all snored in the same language"
  • Options
    Jeremy1012 wrote:
    hey dude, I posted that a while ago but it musta got lost in the archives, good job on reviving it :D

I love that vid

fuck me, i have been on here since 2005, i check everyday,

i havent seen it, so sorry!
  • Options
    VEDHEAD27 wrote:
    Aww I saw that too. hehe. Made me smile. :):):) Silly Layne trying to be all slick. :p I'm not surprised the goat dipped in the soup though. haha. That thing was heeeeeeella long.

Yes, as always...

(((RIP
    dear LAYNE)))

Forever missed. :o

Good call on posting this I BrisK I. Which reminds me...I have to BUMP some threads later with some YOUTUBE goodness. ;) The site is seriously awesome.
    I also enjoyed the pointless/random/hilarious MTV interview with the boys in the graveyard. :D hehe. Good times!

~*LONG LIVE AIC*~

where would we be without youtube and google video, great clips of all bands!
  • Options
    Jeremy1012Jeremy1012 Posts: 7,170
    I BrisK I wrote:
    fuck me, i have been on here since 2005, i check everyday,

i havent seen it, so sorry!
    dude don't apologise, the more layne on here the better :D oh yeah check your PMs man
    "I remember one night at Muzdalifa with nothing but the sky overhead, I lay awake amid sleeping Muslim brothers and I learned that pilgrims from every land — every colour, and class, and rank; high officials and the beggar alike — all snored in the same language"
  • Options
    yup. i check my box