Smashing Pumpkins @ Shepherds Bush - 19th JUne

Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
edited June 2007 in Other Music
Yo

It was very tought getting tickets, i know loads of pumpkins fans who didn't get any....I managed to get 2 - level 3. Anyone want to trade just pm me. I was there last night for manic street preachers so a change would be cool. I dont have a spare.... Just wondered if anyone else here got tickets and is going?

Shepherds bush has a capacity of 2000...2 tickets per person so thats like 1000 who got through.. + touts and ebay retards...

sad..

http://search.ebay.co.uk/search/search.dll?from=R40&_trksid=m37&satitle=smashing+pumpkins+shepherds+bush

so anyone else going from here?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• chimechime Posts: 7,838
    Missed out :( ... but look forward to your review. Think there are a few who got tickets in the thread on Given to Fly.

How were the Manics? ... walked past the Astoria on Wednesday just as they were letting everyone in and kicked myself for not having a ticket. Should really go and see them again ... it's only been fourteen years :eek:
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    Chime wrote:
    Missed out :( ... but look forward to your review. Think there are a few who got tickets in the thread on Given to Fly.

How were the Manics? ... walked past the Astoria on Wednesday just as they were letting everyone in and kicked myself for not having a ticket. Should really go and see them again ... it's only been fourteen years :eek:

heheh

they were awesome. Played a lot of what i wanted to hear :)

People were saying that it wasn't as good as the holy astoria.... there are were a lot of old people like 40s + at this show so thats probably why.. i think i was the youngest person i saw!
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    I BrisK I wrote:
    heheh

they were awesome. Played a lot of what i wanted to hear

People were saying that it wasn't as good as the holy astoria.... there are were a lot of old people like 40s + at this show so thats probably why.. i think i was the youngest person i saw!

Glad you got songs you wanted :) I'm guessing you're often one of the youngest ... although your bro got to steal that crown last time :D So what you're really saying is I would have fitted right in :o:p Oh well I got to see them with Richey ;)

Right I'll stop derailing your thread and leave it for you lucky ones that managed to grab SP tickets.
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • pdh1978pdh1978 Posts: 211
    I missed out due to those f*ckin Ebay scalpers yet again... tickets were already going for £170/pair at 10am.

If anybody ends up with a spare pair, I'll gladly take them
    If you all stop hitting refresh for just two minutes, I can buy my tickets...
    Chime wrote:
    Glad you got songs you wanted :) I'm guessing you're often one of the youngest ... although your bro got to steal that crown last time :D So what you're really saying is I would have fitted right in :o:p Oh well I got to see them with Richey ;)

Right I'll stop derailing your thread and leave it for you lucky ones that managed to grab SP tickets.

ahahaahaha

yeh im always the youngest lol.....

wow what year?
  • ScotInAmsterdamScotInAmsterdam Posts: 1,004
    I bought a standing ticket on ebay for 89 quid - I'll be there!
  • bertanbertan Posts: 266
    which tickets are in the front, level 1 or unreserved standing?

i have to search ebay now, damn that will be expensive. actually i don't know if i'll have any energy after watching pearl jam the night before. after athens i couldn't raise my left arm for 4 days because it was in horrible pain :)
    "hey na na na na hey that's something"

30.09.2006 Athens | 18.06.2007 London | 18.08.2009 London | 05.07.2014 Werchter | 17.07.2018 London | 08.07.2022 London
  • facepollutionfacepollution Posts: 6,834
    I don't mean to gloat or anything like that, but I found it fairly straight forward getting the tickets today. All I did was: went to see tickets before they went on sale, typed in smashing pumpkins hit enter, it said there was no event, then refreshed that page at 25 past nine, and the order page came straight up and that was that - I guess I just got lucky.
  • sasojsasoj Posts: 239
    warner just realesed the new promo video ...

look at it here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lzHwPKXjMbU
    i love rock chicks
    sasoj wrote:
    warner just realesed the new promo video ...

look at it here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lzHwPKXjMbU

juicy :)

30.09.2006 Athens | 18.06.2007 London | 18.08.2009 London | 05.07.2014 Werchter | 17.07.2018 London | 08.07.2022 London
    I don't mean to gloat or anything like that, but I found it fairly straight forward getting the tickets today. All I did was: went to see tickets before they went on sale, typed in smashing pumpkins hit enter, it said there was no event, then refreshed that page at 25 past nine, and the order page came straight up and that was that - I guess I just got lucky.

yeh

i went to ticket master.. where it says more info, just pressed f5 from about 9:27 - 9:40 and i got a pair
  • i'm going

got standing :)
    2006 - Astoria, Dublin, Leeds
    2007 - London
    2009 - London, Manchester, London
    2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London
    2011 - Alpine Valley x2
    2012 - Isle of Wight, Manchester x2
    can someone answer my question please? which tickets are in the front, level 1 or unreserved standing? which are closest to the stage? and is level 1 seated or standing?