Chad Kroeger Caught Up in Another Club Fight?

Comments

• facepollutionfacepollution Posts: 6,833
    Yet more proof of what an absolute tool he is.
  • BriskBrisk Posts: 84
    you going to Cornell on Wed dude?
  • stu geestu gee Posts: 1,174
    I heard that a guy complemented his band as being really good and naturally he thought he was winding him up.
    People say im paranoid. Well, they dont say it, but i know that's what they are thinking.
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,486
    god bless that heckler
  • BriskBrisk Posts: 84
    stu gee wrote:
    I heard that a guy complemented his band as being really good and naturally he thought he was winding him up.

lol
  • facepollutionfacepollution Posts: 6,833
    Brisk wrote:
    you going to Cornell on Wed dude?

silly question!!! Of course, should be up mid afternoon for a pint or two.
  • bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,490
    You all can't get enough of Nickleback. You are obsessed.
  • gleemonexgleemonex Posts: 848
    If I were in a band as shitty as Nickelback I'd assume people would be looking to pick fights with me all the time.
    “Hello, babies. Welcome to Earth. It’s hot in the summer and cold in the winter. It’s round and wet and crowded. At the outside, babies, you’ve got about a hundred years here. There’s only one rule that I know of, babies — ‘God damn it, you’ve got to be kind.’” - Kurt Vonnegut
  • pjoasisrulepjoasisrule Posts: 3,412
    Random Guy: Hey, Nickelback sucks you fucking homo!
    Chad: Ill kick your butt.
    Alpine Valley 2000
    Summerfest 2006

"Why would they come to our concert just to boo us?" -Lisa Simpson
  • bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,490
    Random Guy: Hey, Nickelback sucks you fucking homo!
    Chad: Ill kick your butt.

At least he isn't such a tool that he fights with his own brother..."Oasis Rules!"
  • darthvedder88darthvedder88 Posts: 1,023
    At least he isn't such a tool that he fights with his own brother..."Oasis Rules!"

LOL!! Yeah, at least Oasis made some pretty good music though...
    "Darth Vader would say 'Impressive'."

-Eddie Vedder

6/24/06 Cincinatti, Ohio
    6/14/08 Manchester, Tennessee
    gleemonex wrote:
    If I were in a band as shitty as Nickelback I'd assume people would be looking to pick fights with me all the time.

Yeah, you'd be paranoid and not think you could trust anyone.

Everyone is a potential piss taker chad, watch out!
    People say im paranoid. Well, they dont say it, but i know that's what they are thinking.
  • ClaudiaClaudia Posts: 398
    stu gee wrote:

hahaha :D
  • pjoasisrulepjoasisrule Posts: 3,412

Oasis make great music and they are incredibly funny, the guys of Nickelback just suck at life
    Alpine Valley 2000
    Summerfest 2006

"Why would they come to our concert just to boo us?" -Lisa Simpson
    Oasis make great music and they are incredibly funny, the guys of Nickelback just suck at life

In what way are they funny? I dont mind Oasis as a band, they have released some decent music, but as people they come across as obnoxious, childish and arrogant, liam particularly, noel has grown up a bit.

Someone should tell them you can be cool without being utter pricks to every one.
  • larslars Posts: 524
    stu gee wrote:
    In what way are they funny? I dont mind Oasis as a band, they have released some decent music, but as people they come across as obnoxious, childish and arrogant, liam particularly, noel has grown up a bit.

Someone should tell them you can be cool without being utter pricks to every one.
    They´re hanging on to their geezer image, but are too old to be taken seriously now....liam in particular comes out as a wanker....it´s not cool anymore.
    You can´t trust a vegetarian.