That's Right a Britney Spears Thread, Here

btb002btb002 Posts: 183
edited March 2008 in Other Music
So much horrible things have been written about her, some warranted, some not. I just wanna say, seriously, she could be a great comedic sitcom actress. The appearance Monday, the week she hosted SNL; she may not be able to carry a movie worth beans, but I actually don't mind seeing her in short installments acting silly. Just gives her more of a human side.

Where can I reapply for my manhood now?
You are just a negative mindless pud.

Comments

• i would like to have sexual relations with Christina Aguilera
    You can't spell "dumb" without DMB
  • btb002btb002 Posts: 183
    i would like to have sexual relations with Christina Aguilera

Me too. Me too.
    You are just a negative mindless pud.
  • smarcheesmarchee Posts: 14,539
    well, now it's time for an Ashley Simpson thread then
    1998 ~ Barrie
    2003 ~ Toronto
    2005 ~ London, Toronto
    2006 ~ Toronto
    2008 ~ Hartford, Mansfied I,
    2009 ~ Toronto, Chicago I, Chicago II
    2010 ~ Cleveland, Buffalo
    2011 ~ Toronto I, Toronto II, Ottawa, Hamilton
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Detroit
    2019 - Chicago X 2
  • btb002 wrote:
    So much horrible things have been written about her, some warranted, some not. I just wanna say, seriously, she could be a great comedic sitcom actress. The appearance Monday, the week she hosted SNL; she may not be able to carry a movie worth beans, but I actually don't mind seeing her in short installments acting silly. Just gives her more of a human side.

Where can I reapply for my manhood now?

seeing her act in a sitcom makes her more human?
    Another habit says it's in love with you
    Another habit says its long overdue
    Another habit like an unwanted friend
    I'm so happy with my righteous self
  • Errrrr ....
  • shes should go to africa a nd work on some straw houses or some shit like that.

She is fucked up
    Some people have religion I have Pearl Jam.

no more shows
  • HebejebeHebejebe Posts: 108
    shes should go to africa a nd work on some straw houses or some shit like that.

She is fucked up
    Yeah she's fucked up but she is surrounded by people that want to exploit her, she is having a serious breakdown and is never out of the public eye. If she wants to go to a shop she has has a shit load of photographers waiting for her, then they jump in their cars and follow her. The press are loving it, the 'look at Britney and see how fucked up she is' stories make them lots of money.

Britney needs someone that cares about her to look after her, to help her through this. She needs real friends, not people that are only interested in making money out of her or fucking her.

It's really sad, it doesn't matter if it's her own fault that she's in this position, she's in a awful place just now and there doesn't seem to be many people that are interested in helping her.
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    when she shaved her head my first thought was "she'll be much faster at swimming now"

that was genuinely my first thought... weird how the mind works.
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • BUFFALOBUFFALO Posts: 760
    dito
    Buffalo 96,Barrie 98,Tampa 00,Orlando HOB 03,Buffalo 03,London 05,Hamilton 05 ,Toronto 06,
    MSG 2 08, Buffalo 10, Hamilton 11

I'll Ride The Wave Where It Takes Me
  • SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    Hebejebe wrote:
    Britney needs someone that cares about her to look after her, to help her through this. She needs real friends, not people that are only interested in making money out of her or fucking her.

It's really sad, it doesn't matter if it's her own fault that she's in this position, she's in a awful place just now and there doesn't seem to be many people that are interested in helping her.
    this is true.
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • facepollutionfacepollution Posts: 6,834
    I saw her in concert, she rocked!
  • dirtyTdirtyT Posts: 3,620
    Yes, that would be lovely!!
    Cuyahoga Falls 98, Columbus 00, Cleveland 03, Columbus 03, Toledo 04, Grand Rapids 04, Kitchener 05, Cleveland 06, Cincinnati 06, Washington DC 08, Philadelphia IV 09, Columbus 10, Cleveland 10, Chicago 13, Pittsburgh 13, Cincinnati 14, Chicago (1) 16, Chicago (2) 16
  • I can't see how appearing in a sitcom is the sign of a comeback, or return to mental health. If that were the case, you'd have seen a clause in the UK 1984 Mental Health Act, "Don't incarcerate them. Get them a bit part in Terry and June."
  • tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    dunkman wrote:
    when she shaved her head my first thought was "she'll be much faster at swimming now"

that was genuinely my first thought... weird how the mind works.
    I can only imagine what your second thought was.....:D
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • ladygooddivaladygooddiva Posts: 4,169
    so it is blackout her new album or not ..it is out already or not
    kill me but i am thinking to buy it ..outch
    and amy whinehousé s album too ..
    something wrong with me ???