More Great News For STP Fans!

btb002btb002 Posts: 183
edited March 2008 in Other Music
Rolling Stone and other news medias posted that last night during a concert, Scott grabbed the mic and told the audience, "you're watching something... the last tour by Velvet Revolver."

Blabbermouth added, that Scott, in an open note to their drummer Matt Sorum wrote, that a photo shoot with STP "gave me that thrill — that feeling that got my rocks off from the get-go."

He also called Matt Sorum a hired gun. Pretty interesting article.
http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=93414

Another rumor out there is now the DeLeos, on top of Kretz laying down tracks for pre-production, is doing the same in Los Angeles.
You are just a negative mindless pud.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• TrailerTrailer Posts: 1,431
    yeah they've hated eachother for a long time now. there has always been paranoia that the gnr boys will go back to gnr and scott to stp. I remember reading an interview a year or two ago and the interviewer noticed (during separate interviews) that they were both wearing the same style bracelet on their arm. scott was like "i wouldn't know, i barely see him except for onstage.. we don't hang out and all have our own dressing rooms". and Matt was like "i had it first.." and proceeded to 'cry' about it

while I love VR... i'm stoked about this new STP venture
    Whoa, chill bro... you know you can't raise your voice like that when the lion's here.
  • restlesssoulrestlesssoul Posts: 6,951
    cool article, bring on new STP!!! and then come to vancouver
    Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18, Van I+II, Vegas I+II '24
  • AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    while the STP reunion is cool i'd much rather have an original GNR reunion w/ Izzy and Steven Adler. Izzy is the man.
  • whome13whome13 Posts: 72
    adler is so far gone these days.

no chance.
  • holtzholtz Posts: 509
    while the STP reunion is cool i'd much rather have an original GNR reunion w/ Izzy and Steven Adler. Izzy is the man.

Adler is worthless these days, any reunion would be with Matt Sorum.

I read Weiland's response to Sorum and man is Scott a baby, he should think twice before posting that stuff. I wonder what Slash and Duff think of all this nonsense between thier singer and drummer.
  • dharma69dharma69 Posts: 1,275
    btb002 wrote:
    Rolling Stone and other news medias posted that last night during a concert, Scott grabbed the mic and told the audience, "you're watching something... the last tour by Velvet Revolver."

Blabbermouth added, that Scott, in an open note to their drummer Matt Sorum wrote, that a photo shoot with STP "gave me that thrill — that feeling that got my rocks off from the get-go."

He also called Matt Sorum a hired gun. Pretty interesting article.
    http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=93414

Another rumor out there is now the DeLeos, on top of Kretz laying down tracks for pre-production, is doing the same in Los Angeles.
    This drama should be called "All My Children" although that would be a bit disrespectful to a quality soap opera.

Get on with it.
    "I'm here to see Pearl Jam."- Bono

...signed...the token black Pearl Jam fan.

FaceSpace
  • Duder5kDuder5k Posts: 278
    Well, so long Velvet Revolver.

Welcome back STP....:D
  • Matty BoyMatty Boy Posts: 421
    Maybe GnR can reunite and STP can open for them. I guess it all depends on what Axl's psychic tells him to do.