For The Black Crowes fans.............

Baba O LedbetterBaba O Ledbetter Posts: 20
edited February 2008 in Other Music
http://www.jambase.com/Articles/Story.aspx?storyID=13015

A nice long, musical interview................with some current opinion on the state of music thrown in.......I`m a huge fan here, & loved the article.........

Also, you can hear some good samples of the new album on their official website.

It`s gonna be a killer............
No one is ever gonna find ya, if you don`t get yourself lost...........
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• when does it come out?? and are they gonna play vancouver, been a pretty casual fan since 92ish, have most of the discography, never seen them. want to., badly.
    Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18, Van I+II, Vegas I+II '24
  • soulsingingsoulsinging Posts: 13,202
    when does it come out?? and are they gonna play vancouver, been a pretty casual fan since 92ish, have most of the discography, never seen them. want to., badly.

i think march 4. ive seen them live twice, always a blast. im going again in 2 weeks and am very excited.

ill hafta read that article in the morning once ive gotten some sleep.
  • stargirl69stargirl69 Posts: 6,387
    Can hardly wait for the new album.There an amazing band.They are doing one date at the Brixton Academy London soon.The extent of the British leg of their Eurpoean tour!!
    But do believe they are returning at the end of the year early/09.
    Great article,thanks.
    “There should be a place where only the things you want to happen, happen”
  • stargirl69 wrote:
    Can hardly wait for the new album.There an amazing band.They are doing one date at the Brixton Academy London soon.The extent of the British leg of their Eurpoean tour!!
    But do believe they are returning at the end of the year early/09.
    Great article,thanks.

No problem.................just spreading the word...........the album drops on March 4th.
    No one is ever gonna find ya, if you don`t get yourself lost...........
  • direwolf74direwolf74 Posts: 1,622
    I've always been a fan of these guys and I'm looking forward to hearing the new album. I've only seen them live once, but it was way back in '93 on the Southern Harmony tour. From what I can recall, it was an amazing show.
    "I try my best to chug, stomp, weep, whisper, moan, wheeze, scat, blurt, rage, whine, and seduce. With my voice I can sound like a girl, the boogieman, a Theremin, a cherry bomb, a clown, a doctor, a murderer. I can be tribal. Ironic. Or disturbed. My voice is really my instrument."

-Tom Waits