My Guns N' Roses Paris show (Video)

hellohello Posts: 12
edited July 2006 in Other Music
Hi, I went to see GN'R in Paris and it was awesome. Axl sounded and looked great, and all the new musicians were phenomenal, especially Richard Fortus. I swear I didn't miss Slash during all the show. Really, the new guys are terrific! I was impressed.
There is an awesome Video of this show on Youtube, it's "sweet child o mine", great sound and great quality:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=tz0SH8KyzBk

Pretty good don't you think?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• amentvedderamentvedder Posts: 3,610
    hello wrote:
    Hi, I went to see GN'R in Paris and it was awesome. Axl sounded and looked great, and all the new musicians were phenomenal, especially Richard Fortus. I swear I didn't miss Slash during all the show. Really, the new guys are terrific! I was impressed.
    There is an awesome Video of this show on Youtube, it's "sweet child o mine", great sound and great quality:
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=tz0SH8KyzBk

Pretty good don't you think?

Totally agree i seen them Glasgow and it was a friggin awesome show!!
    Welcome To The Jungle was the best song for me, i was listening to the mp3 from Glasgow last night and it gives me goose bumps, that intro, amazing!
  • brain of cbrain of c Posts: 5,213
    pretty funny.
  • THE LOOKTHE LOOK Posts: 324
    Jeez !!!
    Bigfoot is blurry.
    - Mitch Hedberg
  • hellohello Posts: 12
    so what do you think of the video?
  • DCGARDENDCGARDEN Posts: 515
    It's now been 3 months of shows for Axl & Co. and they are STILL on the schedule he laid out for everyone in April. After the summer shows, take a rest and then the album & US tour are supposed to follow. Please Axl, you fucker, don't let us down -
    I'll keep taking punches
    Untill their will grows tired
  • DOSWDOSW Posts: 2,014
    He sounds really good. I was surprised.
    It's a town full of losers and I'm pulling out of here to win
  • It's cool that Axl is sticking to his "guns" so far when it comes to following through on shows, schedule and whatnot.

However...
    hello wrote:
    I swear I didn't miss Slash during all the show.

Blasphemy
  • DCGARDENDCGARDEN Posts: 515
    Blasphemy indeed

I support the new Gnr as much as anyone, but you will never hear the words

" Who needs Slash " come from my fucking lips
    I'll keep taking punches
    Untill their will grows tired