Options

enough already

edited March 2008 in The Porch
who gives a flying f**k what your ten club # is for a particular show, wtf does it matter? these are the stupidest threads ever
NO TIME TO BE VOID OR SAVE UP ON LIFE, YOU GOT TO SPEND IT ALL!!!!!!!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    orig_long redorig_long red Posts: 2,029
    people are tryin to figure out where their seats will be ... plus, its a good time waster til concert time arrives.

relax.
    Jam out with your clam out.
  • Options
    JP2026766JP2026766 Posts: 1,125
    who gives a flying f**k what your ten club # is for a particular show, wtf does it matter? these are the stupidest threads ever

I care, because it give you context on where your seat will be. Make sense?

Mansfield II '08

EV Solo Shows:

NYC I
    NJPAC

I. LOVE. YIELD.
  • Options
    a5pja5pj Hershey PA Posts: 3,867
    is that touringfans site still up, if so send everyone there, otherwise these are gonna be around till the day of the show...

that site was pretty cool btw.
    Wouldn't it be funny if the world ended in 2010, with lots of fire?

• Options
    scpjfanscpjfan Posts: 131

I think somebody needs a hug.
    Hail, hail the lucky ones, I refer to those in love.
  • Options
    IndifferenceIndifference Posts: 2,649

What is your #?

SHOW COUNT: (149) 1990's=3, 2000's=53, 2010/20's=89, US=109, CAN=15, Europe=19 ,New Zealand=2, Australia=2
    Mexico=1, Colombia=1 

Upcoming:  Sacramento, Vegas x2, Manchester, London, Chicago x2, NYC x2, Fenway x2, Ohana x2  Aucklandx2, Gold Coast, Melbournex2

• Options

Very easily remedied, don't read them.

You'd rather more rant threads?
    "If you love someone... set them free. If someone loves you, don't fuck it up." - Ed
  • Options

Chill......... it's almost the weekend.
    "There's alot to be said for nowhere"
  • Options
  • Options
    MichaelMcKevinMichaelMcKevin Posts: 1,161
    I HATE WHEN PEOPLE SAY "DON'T READ THEM THEN!"

I have no problem with the basis that people do the "If you're going to ____, what's your 10c #?" threads.

The problem is that 50 ppl start a new one for the same show, rather than read through the first two pages of threads or search first.

When you read the "MSG: 10c#??" thread and you think to yourself, "Hmm i should start one for Camden"... don't you think it may have been done already? Especially since the tickets went on sale 3/4 days ago?

"Don't read them then!".... yeah yeah yeah. Act as innocent and pleasant and pretentious as you want. No one wants to come on the forum to read about something new and see nothing but 50,000 of the same thread.
    Camden I '06, Camden II '06, Bonnaroo '08, Camden I '08, Camden II '08, Philly Spectrum II/III/IV '09, MSG I '10, MSG II '10, Made In America '12, Wrigley '13, Brooklyn II '13, Philly I '13, Philly II '13, ...
  • Options
    dirtyTdirtyT Posts: 3,620
    I am in 300,000
    Cuyahoga Falls 98, Columbus 00, Cleveland 03, Columbus 03, Toledo 04, Grand Rapids 04, Kitchener 05, Cleveland 06, Cincinnati 06, Washington DC 08, Philadelphia IV 09, Columbus 10, Cleveland 10, Chicago 13, Pittsburgh 13, Cincinnati 14, Chicago (1) 16, Chicago (2) 16