Emotions ..

josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,265
edited December 2007 in Other Music
what album/cd brings out the most emotions out of you wether it be happy or sad the one that does it to me is ...
QUADROPHENIA i feel every emotion when i listen to this album ,it brings tears ,smiles and memories of my teenage yrs with really close friends that are no longer part of my life ......now tell me yours ....i freaking love townsend he is a master ...
jesus greets me looks just like me ....
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• For similar reasons as you stated, Counting Crows This Desert Life takes me back to the first year doing a levels at college at brings back so many memories of my first love...its definately weird to listen to now 7 years on...

Also Up reminds me of winter 98 at high school...
    'The more I studied religions the more I am convinced that man never worshipped anything but himself.' - Sir Richard Francis Burton
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,265
    For similar reasons as you stated, Counting Crows This Desert Life takes me back to the first year doing a levels at college at brings back so many memories of my first love...its definately weird to listen to now 7 years on...

Also Up reminds me of winter 98 at high school...

yeah i hear you and i can put any other album on and i never get the same feelings spewing out of me but this album specially reminds me of the friend that turned me on to the who his been dead for yrs damm i miss those days ...
  • Don't laugh but listening to John Mayer's "Continuum" really got to me as I was going through a real rough breakup and lots of great breakup songs on there.

Then the last song "Find Another You" totally made me feel better...kind of a "F You, I'll get someone better".
    Bob Loblaw's Law Blog: "Why should YOU go to jail for a crime someone else noticed?"
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,265
    Don't laugh but listening to John Mayer's "Continuum" really got to me as I was going through a real rough breakup and lots of great breakup songs on there.

Then the last song "Find Another You" totally made me feel better...kind of a "F You, I'll get someone better".

hey if it brings out emotion it has to count for something ,i sometimes listen to a song from the fifties and i get emotional thinking about my mother ...