Jonny Lang

coachchriscoachchris Posts: 749
edited November 2006 in Other Music
Any other Jonny Lang fans here? I have his first three cd's and was planning on picking up his latest one this weekend. Does anyone have it already, what do you think of it? He's definately a hidden gem if you haven't heard him already and a phenomenal guitar player!
Adolescence in essence is all about trust.
Leaving is for the answering machine.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• no doubt, kid can play
    Cheat the odds that made you
    Brave to try to gamble at times
  • I was expecting a ton of responses back about this kid but meh...what can ya do? You're all missing out on an amazing talent and should check him out! Songs like Lie To Me and Still Raining are pretty damn impressive!
    Adolescence in essence is all about trust.
    Leaving is for the answering machine.
  • dharma69dharma69 Posts: 1,275
    coachchris wrote:
    Any other Jonny Lang fans here? I have his first three cd's and was planning on picking up his latest one this weekend. Does anyone have it already, what do you think of it? He's definately a hidden gem if you haven't heard him already and a phenomenal guitar player!
    I have all of his CD's including the latest one "Turn Around". It's solid; you can hear the gospel coming out of him but if you know where he's been and coming from, it's not a surprise.

He's sober, glad to be alive and he sounds like it. So get the CD!
    "I'm here to see Pearl Jam."- Bono

...signed...the token black Pearl Jam fan.

FaceSpace
  • I don't as of yet have the new cd..but yeah he is a really good one. I really enjoy the 1st 3 cd's. I'm also a big fan of Kenny Wayne Shepherd.

http://www.myspace.com/ramon1972