Kid Rock presale?

dCowboyPJdCowboyPJ Posts: 479
edited September 2007 in Other Music
Anyone know the password to the presale for the Kid Rock show at the Kool Haus???
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Kid Rock.........???????????????
    Alpine Valley 2000
    Summerfest 2006

"Why would they come to our concert just to boo us?" -Lisa Simpson
  • Yeah, it's:

isuckandhaventbeenrelevanttopopularmusicsince1996remembermeandfreddurstwerockedithardbackthedayunfortuneatleyiamnowawasheduplynardskynardhackwannabewhowasoncemarriedtopamelaandersonsoithinkthatmakesmepartiallycoolright?
  • HawkshoreHawkshore Posts: 2,153
    Anyone know the password to the presale for the Kid Rock show at the Kool Haus???

I know the Kool Haus is small but do you really think the demand will be such that it will be necessary to buy tickets through the pre sale?
    Van 92.07.21 / Van 98.07.19 / Sea 98.07.22 / Tor 98.08.22 / Sea 00.11.06 / Van 03.05.30/ Van 05.09.02/ Gorge 06.07.22 & 23 / EV Van 08.04.02 / Tor 09.08.21 / Sea 09.09.21 & 22 / Van 09.09.25 / Van 11.09.25 / Van 13.12.04 / Pem 16.07.17 / Sea 18.08.10
  • Yeah, it's:

isuckandhaventbeenrelevanttopopularmusicsince1996remembermeandfreddurstwerockedithardbackthedayunfortuneatleyiamnowawasheduplynardskynardhackwannabewhowasoncemarriedtopamelaandersonsoithinkthatmakesmepartiallycoolright?

LMAO
    Alpine Valley 2000
    Summerfest 2006

"Why would they come to our concert just to boo us?" -Lisa Simpson
  • the title of this thread. kid rock and pre-sale alone made me laugh so hard i peed a little in my pants. are you serious? my suggestion: if you want really good seats for 5 bucks. wait until the day of the show and go to the arena or wherever it's at and wait out until the show almost starts and scalpers will sell you one for 5 bucks or maybe even just give one to ya.
    Oh dear dad
    Can you see me now
    I am myself
    Like you somehow
    I'll ride the wave
    Where it takes me
    I'll hold the pain
    Release me
  • NY PJ1NY PJ1 Posts: 9,533
    i saw him 1 year ago ,,he wasnt that bad

my friend asked me today if i wanted a stub,,i was like ill pass ;)
  • fanch75fanch75 Posts: 3,734
    Kid Rock kicks ass, fuck the haters. Devil Without A Cause was ahead of its time. Too bad it was "popular" and thus below the me-so-deep altrock crowd.

RIP Joe C. Joe C would smack these fucks around.
    Do you remember Rock & Roll Radio?
  • I admit that Kid Rock is one of my musical guilty pleasures. I don't own any of his albums but i don't usually turn the radio when he comes on either. I wouldn't mind going to one of his shows. I might be poretty cool.
    "Everyone is a patriot in some form or another.... i prefer the intelligent ones."

"She fell funny"

"Klaus Daimler, 40, engineer, calm, collected, German"
  • He can write simple pop songs, but I don't find anything appealing or soulful about his artistic direction (if he has one). He's one of those artists where 5 years after he blows up, most people are like "why the fuck did I buy that cd??".
  • This whole funny subject has been the best thing I've read all day. Kid Rock presale???? Who gives a shit.

http://www.myspace.com/ramon1972
  • MojopinMojopin Posts: 216
    People still care about him?

Mojo
    "A consistently good band works all the different elements well. A song has to appeal sentimentally, intellectually, physically, viscerally, and dig deep down into your soul and suck you into it. And after that, of course, it'd be a matter of taste." ~ Kim Thayil from Soundgarden
  • fanch75fanch75 Posts: 3,734
    Mojopin wrote:
    People still care about him?

That's what the common folk say about Pearl Jam, so check yourself.
    Do you remember Rock & Roll Radio?
  • SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736

youre gonna see KID ROCK???? thats freakin SWEET!!! Thats my boy. I'm seeing him nexxxt week and i cant freakin WAAAAAIT!!!
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!