Goo Goo Dolls in London, ON anyone? (Tickets for sale)

dCowboyPJdCowboyPJ Posts: 479
edited October 2006 in Other Music
I have these two Goo Goo Doll tickets for November 15h I need to get rid of. I was planning on going with my girlfriend, but Guns N Roses is playing the same day in Toronto. So I bought the gnr tickets too because I have been dying to see them live. I'm kinda panicing because no one seems to want to go to the Goos concert.

I'm looking to get $100 for the pair which is face value. If anyone is intrested in the tickets you can send me a PM. Thanks.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• soulsingingsoulsinging Posts: 13,202
    no fucking way did goo goo dolls tickets cost $100. you'll be lucky to give those away so id think about lowering your price. i saw them this summer with the counting crows. 2 bands... tickets were $25. thus why im calling bullshit on your $100. either that, or you got ripped off big time.
  • dCowboyPJdCowboyPJ Posts: 479
    no fucking way did goo goo dolls tickets cost $100. you'll be lucky to give those away so id think about lowering your price. i saw them this summer with the counting crows. 2 bands... tickets were $25. thus why im calling bullshit on your $100. either that, or you got ripped off big time.

Each ticket was $51. So no, i'm not lying.
  • funkymonkfunkymonk Posts: 279
    The same thing happened to me. My wife wanted to see the Goos so I bought us tickets, seeing as she tolerates the many shows that I go to. However, a few weeks later a GNR show is announced in Halifax so I end up buying GNR tickets. Now I just have to find someone to go to the Goos with her. And by the way, we bought our Goos tickets at the box office and they came to $101 face value. Soulsinging, you must have purchased lawn tickets or something which is completely different.
  • dCowboyPJdCowboyPJ Posts: 479
    Bump