What is Eddie Van Halen suffering from?

gozzo5058gozzo5058 Posts: 611
edited March 2008 in Other Music
Does anyone know what's up with EVH's health this time around?
s

Montreal/98, Toronto/00'03'05'06x2, Brad Toronto/02, Buffalo/03, Kitchener/05, London/05, Hamilton/05, Late Show Taping/06, Cleveland/06, Pittsburgh/06, Bridge School Benefit Concert/06, Hartford/08, Mansfield 1/08, EV Montreal/08x2, EV Toronto/08x2...
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    An ego hit from Valerie's book????
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    alcoholism
  • azwyldcatsazwyldcats Posts: 703
    Ummmm coke?
    And I'm not living this life without you, I'm selfish and clear
    And you're not leaving here without me, I don't wanna be without
    My best... friend. Wake up, to see you could have it all
  • maybe the cancer is back...
    Minneapolis 98, Chicago 00, San Fransisco 00, Fargo 03, Thunder Bay 05, St Paul 06 (night 2), Chicago 08 (EV) both nights

Don't it make you smile?
  • g under pg under p Posts: 18,184
    s_rockvam wrote:
    maybe the cancer is back...

That's what I was going to say. He didn't look so hot on VH's 2/22 show he needs to gain a few pounds.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

g under p wrote:
    That's what I was going to say. He didn't look so hot on VH's 2/22 show he needs to gain a few pounds.

Peace
    Why didn't you buy him a sandwich then??? :rolleyes: :D;)
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • David Lee Roth.
    David Lee Roth.
    :p:p:p:D:D
  • Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,854
    David Lee Roth.

he is SICK of DLR telling him to take it easy on the booze and marlboros
  • Steve DunneSteve Dunne Posts: 4,965
    Get_Right wrote:
    he is SICK of DLR telling him to take it easy on the booze and marlboros

that's just the EMT coming out of him!!! :D
    I love to turn you on