Wolfmother Toronto tonight!!

mikesbrimikesbri Toronto Posts: 965
edited March 2007 in Other Music
Anyone else coming to this show? Ive heard good things about there live shows, cant wait to see what the hype is about. Does anyone know who the opening band is? previous shows? What time do you think the show will start? no need to wait in line outside in this -30 degree weather...lol...
Barrie 98, Toronto 00, Toronto 03, Buffalo 03, Toronto 05, Hamilton 05, Kitchener 05, Toronto 06 I II, Lolla 07, Vedder Toronto I II, Toronto 09, Philly Oct 30 & 31 2009, Buffalo 2010, Cleveland 2010, Toronto I II 2011, Hamilton 2011, Ottawa 2011, London 2013, Buffalo 2013, Pittsburgh 2013, FLL 2016, Miami 2016, Tor I & II 2016, Barcelona 2018, Toronto 2022, Ottawa 2022, Quebec City 2022, Hamilton 2022
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• the_furthe_fur Posts: 21
    I'm going to the show tonight too. Haven't seen them before either. The tickets say Drs open @ 8pm, so I'm guessing the opener goes on stage just after 8pm, i'd show up around 7:55 if I were you. The opener is a band called 'The Icarus Line.' I know nothing about them other than their name. They will probably play a 1 hour set, and with setup and what not wolfmother will take the stage around 10pm or so. I don't expect it to be a long show obviously, because of lack of material for them to play. I do hear they do a cover of 'communication breakdown' and it's pretty awesome. Also, lately they've been playing a new song called 'love attacker' which will be on their next album, whenever it comes out. Enjoy the show.
  • jezebeloriajezebeloria Posts: 600
    I will be there as well. Saw them in Pgh back in Sept. Don't remember the opening acts name but they were awesome as well. 2 guys and lotsa noise! I generally try to be there to check out opening bands as you never know who you might see and where they will be in a few years. In my case it's up to whomever is driving.

Umm...yea it's gonna be f*cking cold! :rolleyes:
    PJ FANS ROCK!!!

Finally got that "One for the Thumb"!!! Got the "Six Pack". Now we're on a "Stairway to Seven"

Some words when spoken...can't be taken back.

"Seeing a brick wall straight ahead and stepping on the gas." Eddie...Pittsburgh 6/23/06