Myspace-Add My Band!

BarryWalkerBarryWalker Posts: 75
edited May 2007 in Other Music
Hey everyone if you like Pearl Jam you'll probably like my band called Wayward. Go Here:

http://www.myspace.com/waywardinlincoln

and add us to your friends list after checking us out.

Thanks

~Wayward~
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• letmedrownletmedrown Posts: 15
    Ill add you and check you out man, and let you know what i think.

My bands myspace is
    http://www.myspace.com/yourbackwater

We dont sound anything like Pearl jam but there a big influence on us, Matt Cameron on me especially.
  • pj10alive42pj10alive42 Posts: 381
    Both of you...please stop, or at least dont post here...not a place for self promotion or noise pollution. Thanks.
    I'm trying to drink away the part of the day I cannot sleep away...
  • BarryWalkerBarryWalker Posts: 75
    Get a life bro, just trying to get our name our there.
    Get a life bro, just trying to get our name our there.

My bad "bro". Maybe PJ will hear your band and think you are sweet and sign you on as an opener when they play the south and then maybe you will get a record deal and then jesus will come back and then maybe you'll grow up and quit believing in fairytales....
  • Yes, there's a good thread on the Gearheads forum for Myspace musicians.

Also, you can post your music links in the poetry forum too, especially if you want to show your lyrics.

As far as I can see, Other Music's a forum where people talk about what we're listening to, and not what we're playing.
  • BarryWalkerBarryWalker Posts: 75
    Man what a bunch of cry babies. Lighten up folks.
  • My bad "bro". Maybe PJ will hear your band and think you are sweet and sign you on as an opener when they play the south and then maybe you will get a record deal and then jesus will come back and then maybe you'll grow up and quit believing in fairytales....
    Isn't that what Fall Out Boy did with Panic! AT The Disco except they used livejournal and purevolume?
    Man what a bunch of cry babies. Lighten up folks.

The only person who sounds like a whining crybaby here is the person who is attempting to sing those songs of yours...
  • bump for the guys trying to promote their bands...its fucking tough...give 'em a break
    "Well, I think this band is incapable of sucking."
    -my dad after hearing Not for You for the first time on SNL .