a thread not written by glasshouse

Yellow BedwetterYellow Bedwetter Posts: 2,832
edited July 2007 in Other Music
i wonder if he/she can refrain from not commenting on this thread?
2005: Borgata 2, Philly
2006: Camden 1&2, East Ruth 1&2
2008: BONNAROO, MSG1, MSG2, Hartford
2009: Philly 1, 2, 4
2010: Hartford, MSG1, MSG2
2012: Made in America
2013: BK1, BK2, Hartford
2015: Global Citizens
2016: MSG 2 (ISO MSG1)
EV Solo: NJPAC 2008; Tower Theatre, PA 2009; Hartford 2011
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Tek MoneyTek Money Posts: 642
    What is the thread about then?
    Cock Fight.
  • Blind MelonBlind Melon Posts: 911
    I did just notice after I saw this thread title that Glasshouse does make a lot of threads, but is that a bad thing? I don't post here enough to answer my own question.
    If I could, think I would give in.
  • electronblueelectronblue Posts: 3,460
    ..First comes love, then comes threads. Let the threads begin,...
    Questions rise and answers fall,... insurmountable...~
    "Forgive every being,
    the bad feelings 
    it's just me"

• Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    ..First comes love, then comes threads. Let the threads begin,...
    Questions rise and answers fall,... insurmountable...~

haha

I think Roland likes his fair few of threads too!
  • augustwestaugustwest Posts: 739

It seems to be working :)
  • Jeremy1012Jeremy1012 Posts: 7,170
    why do you care? this thread just risks making you seem like an ass (I'm not saying you are)

who is Glasshouse hurting with his threads?
    "I remember one night at Muzdalifa with nothing but the sky overhead, I lay awake amid sleeping Muslim brothers and I learned that pilgrims from every land — every colour, and class, and rank; high officials and the beggar alike — all snored in the same language"
  • larslars Posts: 524
    threads suck
    You can´t trust a vegetarian.
  • DocChicagoDocChicago Posts: 653
    if you say something nice about Oasis, it will drive Glasshouse completely insane.
    It is time to admit that we used to rock like hurricanes. It is time to run for the hills and go round and round. It is time for us to shout at the devil. We've got the right to choose it, there ain't no way we'll lose it, and we're not gonna take it anymore.
    - C. Klosterman
  • At least if he keeps postin here its one less thread on the porch, Without glasshouse this would just be the chris cornell part of the pearl jam board
  • Ledbetterman10Ledbetterman10 Posts: 16,853

gayest thread ever. get a fucking life, bedwetter
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden, 2024Philly 2

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • glasshouseglasshouse Posts: 1,762
    DocChicago wrote:
    if you say something nice about Oasis, it will drive Glasshouse completely insane.

:D
    Athens, Greece: 2006/09/30

"Call me Ishmael. Some years ago- never mind how long precisely- having little or no money in my purse, and nothing particular to interest me on shore, I thought I would sail about a little and see the watery part of the world." Herman Melville : Moby Dick
  • reeferchiefreeferchief Posts: 3,569
    At least if he keeps postin here its one less thread on the porch, Without glasshouse this would just be the chris cornell part of the pearl jam board

Actually Glasshouse has contributed to the Cornell threads and made one of them also.;)
    Can not be arsed with life no more.
  • Actually Glasshouse has contributed to the Cornell threads and made one of them also.;)
    That bastard!!!!! :mad:
    glasshouse wrote:

Shit storm on the way!
    augustwest wrote:
    Shit storm on the way!

:p

"Call me Ishmael. Some years ago- never mind how long precisely- having little or no money in my purse, and nothing particular to interest me on shore, I thought I would sail about a little and see the watery part of the world." Herman Melville : Moby Dick
    That bastard!!!!! :mad:

my bad brother :eek:

• bestsanebestsane Posts: 131
    glasshouse wrote:

What the hell, glasshouse? You and me are the biggest Mastodon fuckers but you don't like one of my favorite bands Oasis? Man, I'm totally disappointed with you man after all those words in the Mastodon thread. Troy Sanders would be disappointed in you as well my brother.
    bestsane wrote:
    What the hell, glasshouse? You and me are the biggest Mastodon fuckers but you don't like one of my favorite bands Oasis? Man, I'm totally disappointed with you man after all those words in the Mastodon thread. Troy Sanders would be disappointed in you as well my brother.

sorry mate. you're probably right.

• bestsanebestsane Posts: 131
    glasshouse wrote:
    sorry mate. you're probably right.

Oh man I'm so down man!
    guess that makes a celeb.

glasshouse wrote:
    guess that makes a celeb.

Not quite...you're only a celebrity in your own mind!