Stop the music games

larslars Posts: 524
edited March 2007 in Other Music
Can´t you see how trivial and indifferent these music games are? Play with yourself instead.
You can´t trust a vegetarian.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    lars wrote:
    Can´t you see how trivial and indifferent these music games are? Play with yourself instead.
    Play the Game~Queen
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • stateoflove79stateoflove79 Posts: 2,845
    lars wrote:

Why don't you shut the fuck up and let the people who enjoy it do just that.

There's always one motherfucker in every crowd to spoil people's fun...

Get over yourself and play with YOURSELF instead...

Asshole.
    Is it so wrong to think that love can keep us safe?
  • larslars Posts: 524
    Why don't you shut the fuck up and let the people who enjoy it do just that.

There's always one motherfucker in every crowd to spoil people's fun...

Get over yourself and play with YOURSELF instead...

Asshole.
    Tell me when your period is over
    lars wrote:
    Tell me when your period is over

First of all, I am a dude...

Second of all...my period has just begun, so watch out! :D
  • even flow?even flow? Posts: 8,066
    tybird wrote:
    Play the Game~Queen

Games People Play - Alan Parsons Project
    You've changed your place in this world!
    First of all, I am a dude...

Second of all...my period has just begun, so watch out! :D
    You´re a chick with a dick
    lars wrote:
    You´re a chick with a dick

And you're a dude with a twat.
  • Dick Around - Sparks
  • Dude Looks Like a Lady - Aerosmith
    Dick Around - Sparks
    Around the Bend-Pearl Jam
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
    tybird wrote:
    Around the Bend-Pearl Jam

The Bends - Radiohead
    Bend over Lars - Pole Smoker
  • lars wrote:

I agree those games are so annoying.

Stupid - Dickheads
    one foot in the door
    the other foot in the gutter
    sweet smell that they adore
    I think I'd rather smother
    -The Replacements-
    I agree those games are so annoying.

Stupid - Dickheads

So don't play them.
    I´m Glad You Guys Got The Point! Not To Loose Your Integrity You Make A Game Out Of It Instead Of Face Your Weaknesses
    lars wrote:
    I´m Glad You Guys Got The Point! Not To Loose Your Integrity You Make A Game Out Of It Instead Of Face Your Weaknesses
    Face the Face-Pete Townshend
    "Ahhhh, this song is the longest title in the Pearl Jam catalogue. One, two, three, one"

lars wrote:
  • dirtyTdirtyT Posts: 3,620
    tybird wrote:
    Face the Face-Pete Townshend
    Facelift...aic
    Cuyahoga Falls 98, Columbus 00, Cleveland 03, Columbus 03, Toledo 04, Grand Rapids 04, Kitchener 05, Cleveland 06, Cincinnati 06, Washington DC 08, Philadelphia IV 09, Columbus 10, Cleveland 10, Chicago 13, Pittsburgh 13, Cincinnati 14, Chicago (1) 16, Chicago (2) 16
    dirtyT wrote:
    Facelift...aic
    Little Faces~Oysterhead
  • dirtyTdirtyT Posts: 3,620
    tybird wrote:
    Little Faces~Oysterhead
    Little Dick---Lars
    Cuyahoga Falls 98, Columbus 00, Cleveland 03, Columbus 03, Toledo 04, Grand Rapids 04, Kitchener 05, Cleveland 06, Cincinnati 06, Washington DC 08, Philadelphia IV 09, Columbus 10, Cleveland 10, Chicago 13, Pittsburgh 13, Cincinnati 14, Chicago (1) 16, Chicago (2) 16
    dirtyT wrote:
    Little Dick---Lars
    Little by Little-Bob Plant
  • lars wrote:

who made you the king?

i didn't vote for you.
    who made you the king?

i didn't vote for you.
    Kill the King~Megadeth
  • tybird wrote:
    Kill the King~Megadeth

actually it has more to do with "the holy grail" than it does with megadeath...but carry on, IF you must!
    actually it has more to do with "the holy grail" than it does with megadeath...but carry on, IF you must!
    Carry on My Wayward Son~Kansas
  • tybird wrote:
    Carry on My Wayward Son~Kansas

u mean u have never seen "the holy grail" ????

tisk tisk tisk
    u mean u have never seen "the holy grail" ????

tisk tisk tisk
    "African or European?"
  • tybird wrote:
    "African or European?"

carry on! lmfao :)
  • tybird wrote:
    "African or European?"

But then again African swallows are non-migratory.
    one foot in the door
    the other foot in the gutter
    sweet smell that they adore
    I think I'd rather smother
    -The Replacements-
    But then again African swallows are non-migratory.
    Night of the Swallow~Kate Bush :D:D:D;)