Options

Blue Oyster Cult

wolfbearwolfbear Posts: 3,965
edited May 2006 in Other Music
Any other fans out there? My hubby just played them, so good! I had forgotten how good they were. :)
"I'd rather be with an animal." "Those that can be trusted can change their mind." "The in between is mine." "If I don't lose control, explore and not explode, a preternatural other plane with the power to maintain." "Yeh this is living." "Life is what you make it."
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    jammerfalljammerfall Posts: 908
    Oh no, there goes Tokyo...go go Godzilla! ;)
    "Hello Oregonians. Hello Washingtonians. Hello Portland..where the fuck are we? We're in Ridgefield!"
  • Options
    Hey, are you going to the Gorge?
    "I'd rather be with an animal." "Those that can be trusted can change their mind." "The in between is mine." "If I don't lose control, explore and not explode, a preternatural other plane with the power to maintain." "Yeh this is living." "Life is what you make it."
  • Options
    wolfbear wrote:
    Hey, are you going to the Gorge?
    Me? Uh-huh. Yeah.
    "Hello Oregonians. Hello Washingtonians. Hello Portland..where the fuck are we? We're in Ridgefield!"
  • Options
    jammerfall wrote:
    Me? Uh-huh. Yeah.
    Just noticed you were close. Hope to see you there. :)
  • Options
    Seats or GA?
  • Options
    jammerfall wrote:
    Seats or GA?
    10c seats for Sunday, Saturday not so sure.
  • Options
    GA seats for Saturday here. Guess we won't see each other; but hey...have a great time! :)
  • Options
    jammerfall wrote:
    GA seats for Saturday here. Guess we won't see each other; but hey...have a great time! :)
    Hey, I just got you're Vancouver, WA. I originally thought BC. Hope to see you there! :)