Options

I call you beautiful...

HailHailVitalogyHailHailVitalogy Posts: 4,565
edited February 2008 in The Porch
If I call at all

Best song on TOTD
2003: Uniondale, MSG x2 2004: Reading | 2005: Gorge, Vancouver, Philly | 2006: East Rutherford x2, Gorge x2, Camden 1, Hartford | 2008: MSG x2, VA Beach | 2009: Philly x3 | 2010: MSG x2, Bristow | 2011: Alpine Valley x2 | 2012: MIA Philly | 2013: Wrigley, Charlottesville, Brooklyn 2 | 2014: Milan, Amsterdam 1 | 2016: MSG x2, Fenway x2, Wrigley 2 | 2018: Rome, Krakow, Berlin | 2021: Sea Hear Now | 2022: San Diego, LA x2, MSG, Camden, Nashville, St. Louis, Denver | 2023: St. Paul 1, Chicago x2, Fort Worth x2, Austin 2
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    And when its MYyYYYyYYYYyyy TIIiIiIiiiiiimMMmMMmmmMmeeeee ...

Too THroOOoOoWWWWwww THeeeE NEEEeeEEeXxxt StoOoOnne ...

... hey i gotta agree. its way up there.
    Between that, Say Hello To Heaven, maybe All Night Thing, and Times of Trouble ... but i like the whole album so fucking much that its hard to realy pick just one.

But i do go back to call me a dog a LOT.

:D

You WOOoOORe MeeeEEEEE OOouOUTTTT
    LIkkEe An OoOoOooooOOOOOOOOolddddd
    WinteeeEEerrR CoOooOOaaaatt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS - I see you are in NOVA ... poor you.
    :D
    If I was to smile and I held out my hand
    If I opened it now would you not understand?
  • Options
    If you can find the Sweden Unplugged version that Chris did a few years back...it will knock the living shit out of you. Yeah, it's that good. The whole unplugged show was so amazing. I found it on an Audioslave site some time back. Marie Curie can probably give you some source, she has great contacts.
  • Options
    I absolutely ADORE this song.
    Sometimes "Majority" just means all of the Fools are in Agreement.
  • Options
    "be a philosopher but, amid all your philosophy, be first a man" - david hume

Mitch Hedberg- RIP 1968-2005. your jokes have laughed me through a lot. I thank you.
  • Options
    AAANNNND WHEN IT'S MY TIIIIIIIME....to call your bluhfff...

i'll call you buuuteafullllllll or leave it alone....
    "WE'RE UH, WE'RE GONNA DO THIS ONE WHICH IS UH, CERTAINLY NOT A USUAL ONE, AND THEN UH, JUST TAKE A FEW MORE MINUTES, THEN UH, AND THEN WE'RE GONNA DO OUR BEST TO KEEP TOM PETTY AND THE HEARTBREAKERS AWAKE FR..." (cheering at intro)...

--->H2I

(special moment)