Scars On Broadway Secret La Show>

mrchibblesmrchibbles Posts: 133
edited April 2008 in Other Music
I have some inside news that SCARS ON BROADWAY (the guitar and drummer of System of a Down) are playing their first show ever on Friday night at the Whisky in Hollywood. This is a suprise show, and is not listed anywhere. Tixs are 15 plus service fees on ticketmaster. search for the band sixstitch to buy them. Hopefully I'll see you there.

Chibbles
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• mrchibblesmrchibbles Posts: 133
    bump
    Ps - Sorry To Freak You All Out Hoping It"s An Ed Show> I Wish I Could Report That> It Would Be Much Better!!!
  • sweet adelinesweet adeline Posts: 2,191
    here's a clue: if you have to bump your own thread every 4 minutes, no one gives a fuck.
    Thanks for your support ASS!! Even though it's not ED I think it will be a cool thing to see and that's what this section is for...OTHER MUSIC!
  • pjl44pjl44 Posts: 9,227
    So...you're trying to promote this band's show by saying Scars On Broadway is going to be there?
    No. I Don"t Care About The Other Band, just heard of them because of this, but good for them to land this show> Check Scars On Broadways Myspace Bulletin About Hollywood. I Did Some Investigating And A Source Confirmed It> The Band Listed Is The Only Way To Get Tix Though!!
  • If I lived in L.A. I would probably go.