Secret Show La!!!!

mrchibblesmrchibbles Posts: 133
edited April 2008 in Other Music
See "other music" section thread for details.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• mrchibblesmrchibbles Posts: 133
    PS - IT is NOT ED RELATED BUT COULD BE A COOL SECRET SHOW FOR PEOPLE WHO ENJOY SYSTEM OF A DOWN>
    THis is legit.
  • possomistspossomists Posts: 427
    ha ha nobody cares
    "you can say that we're, nocturnal, posssomists"
    -ed july 8th MSG 2004
  • 4Powers204Powers20 Posts: 1,224
    nobody cares

"We're running out of beer, too?" EV 6/19/08

Are some of you really that dense about music that you don't care about a secret show. So it's not ED. Big deal. If you don't care or don't like that style of music you don't need to tell me. I guess you might be bored and that promts you to be rude. I was just being polite and posting a little information so folks in town early for the Ed shows can have a cool night on Friday too. Take it or leave it...just be cool about it.
  • Kilgore_TroutKilgore_Trout Posts: 7,334
    why would you get peoples hopes up with an obviously misleading thread title?... and then continue to bump your thread(s)...

its not just because its "not ed"... its because SOAD sucks

glad you got the scoop tho and i hope you have a great time
    "Senza speme vivemo in disio"

http://seanbriceart.com/
  • UndyTakerUndyTaker Posts: 358
    This doesn't belong on this board in the first place.
    I shit and I stink. I'm real, join the club.

A friend, he called, I didn't mention a thing. The last thing he said was, "Be sound". Sound. I contemplated an awful thing, I hate to admit. I just thought those would be such appropriate last words. But I'm still here.
    mrchibbles wrote:
    Are some of you really that dense about music that you don't care about a secret show. So it's not ED. Big deal. If you don't care or don't like that style of music you don't need to tell me. I guess you might be bored and that promts you to be rude. I was just being polite and posting a little information so folks in town early for the Ed shows can have a cool night on Friday too. Take it or leave it...just be cool about it.

I would go see just about anyone. And you couldnt pay me to go see the drummer and the bassist from SOAD's side project. I would rather play with poop.

It's the guitarist not the bassist...the guy who writes almost all of SOAD STUFF and sings on every song. It's not like these guys are my favorite...It's just a cool chance to see a first show ever in a small club.
    mrchibbles wrote:
    It's the guitarist not the bassist...the guy who writes almost all of SOAD STUFF and sings on every song. It's not like these guys are my favorite...It's just a cool chance to see a first show ever in a small club.

Oh it's the guitarist. My apathy is slightly lessened.

No it's the same. I wouldnt care if it was a SOAD secret show.

liar.
  • sweet adelinesweet adeline Posts: 2,191
    raise your hand if you wished mrchibbles would go back to the SOAD message board.

*raises hand*
    I'm not a member of their message board and don't want to be. i could be a hero to the SOAD nation, but MRCHIBBLES does not seek stardom there. Just peace on the PJ message board.