Options

Grammys 2006

2»

Comments

• Options
    BUFFALOBUFFALO Posts: 760
    chris05 wrote:
    Green Day, System of a Down and Kanye all won.....which is awesome

Still baffles me though how goddamn bono and the boys win everything they are up for.

Really did not agree with them getting album of the year.....that should have been Kanyes. IMO

really ....u2 ...man there keep reinventing themselves ...they know how to stay hot...
    Buffalo 96,Barrie 98,Tampa 00,Orlando HOB 03,Buffalo 03,London 05,Hamilton 05 ,Toronto 06,
    MSG 2 08, Buffalo 10, Hamilton 11

yeh true..... i just havent liked anything after 1990 except for Numb and the sweetest thing.
    Who cares if the world is going down the toilet? Eddie Vedder got his mojo back!
  • Options
    w.m.aw.m.a Posts: 21
    I'm a big fan of U2, but I'm very suprised HTDAAB won album of the year. I thought it was subpar album at best w/ some decent songs. Certainly nothing close to a Acthung Baby or Joshua Tree or even ATYCLB but I guess the Grammy people felt different. Overall, from some of the parts I caught it seemed like an okay show better than years past.
    "Fuckin Qunitana man, that creep can roll!" - The Dude

A Michael Scott Joint
  • Options
    KravenKraven Posts: 829
    Can't believe U2 beat Neil Young, The Stones and Sir Paul McCartney, what a joke. U2s old stuff is great don't get me wrong but their new stuff sucks balls.

McCartneys performances were really good. I really enjoyed the Encore/Numb/Yesterday deal. Very original and very awesome. What was cool was that Jay Z was wearing a Lennon shirt. Also Helter Skelter is an awesome song and I am happy he played it.
    32 shows and counting...
  • Options
    Kraven wrote:
    Can't believe U2 beat Neil Young, The Stones and Sir Paul McCartney, what a joke. U2s old stuff is great don't get me wrong but their new stuff sucks balls.

McCartneys performances were really good. I really enjoyed the Encore/Numb/Yesterday deal. Very original and very awesome. What was cool was that Jay Z was wearing a Lennon shirt. Also Helter Skelter is an awesome song and I am happy he played it.

the numb/encore/yesterday thing was actually a beautiful thing i think... i actually got goose bumps when paul walked out onstage.
    music. love. life.

the stickman's ghost: www.myspace.com/yield1914
  • Options
    i don't care what ya'll think....this is STRICTLY IMHO. music is personal.

madonna and gorillas...i have no idea who these gorilla people are but madonna was amazing. i have total respect for her...even though her music is dancehall

was that coldplay who came on next? fuck, i liked them. great performance

john legend, aka son of kanya...he's got talent

mariah carey...she can really fucking sing. i give her total credit and am still pissed off at that tony motta guy...funny i heard a quote the other day from bruce hornsby about sony...he had 7 different presidents while he was on that label and each one of the left a multi multimullionaire, while bruce remains a semi struggling artist. FUCK SONY

kelly clarkson...HUGE kudos to her for beating out the likes of mariah et all. and MORE IMPORTANTLY don't sit there on your chair, mister rawk doctor, and tell me american idol doesn't offer up some talent. she's PROOF. also note the fact that she was the 1st idol and we're now on the 5th idol...so there IS staying power. she did a great performance

keith urban and faith hill...i'm gonna get keith urbans new cd today...they are selling it for $9.99 at best buy and these days i ONLY buy cd's that are priced right. keith urban sings, writes and played some pretty good guitar. he's got talent. faith is all fluff...she doesn't write and can barely play a guitar...even though she insisted on holding one...

sly and family stone tribute...loved it

linkin park and sir paul...i was ok with it

sir paul came out and did a BAD song with a pretty bad band too, i assume the song was from his new cd, that im sooo glad i didn't buy...cause it's crap...he walked away with NO trophies and the only merit he gave to the show was doing an old beatles song. lmfao. a total washed up has been, who charges $200 per concert ticket...it was his first appearance at the grammys and he ended up being more of a nostalgic act than anything else...loved it! lol

bruce did devils. do you know what that songi's about?? i do like it. good performance...but what can he do as a 3 piece band?

u2...the bastards who charge fans $175 for tickets, have villas in southern france. i'm still peeved at them cause they are sooo money hungry. it's no wonder people download when you see the rich extravagance at the grammys...i dont feel sorry for any of those rich industry kats. u2 got song of the year with SYCMIOYO which was touching, because it's what bono's dieing dad said to him...and u2 won album of the year, which i dont think they totally deserved...i think they just got it cause of who they are.

one with mary j was incredible...mary j was good but the best singer of the evening was still mariah...except i couldn't stand her hand/arm waving...lol

the gift bags are worth $60,000 each for a presenter. the money being thrown around is sickening. as a music fan i'm pissed off at having to buy new cd for $15 and i'm really pissed off at bruce's BTR box set price.
  • Options
    i don't care what ya'll think....this is STRICTLY IMHO. music is personal.

madonna and gorillas...i have no idea who these gorilla people are but madonna was amazing. i have total respect for her...even though her music is dancehall

was that coldplay who came on next? fuck, i liked them. great performance

john legend, aka son of kanya...he's got talent

mariah carey...she can really fucking sing. i give her total credit and am still pissed off at that tony motta guy...funny i heard a quote the other day from bruce hornsby about sony...he had 7 different presidents while he was on that label and each one of the left a multi multimullionaire, while bruce remains a semi struggling artist. FUCK SONY

kelly clarkson...HUGE kudos to her for beating out the likes of mariah et all. and MORE IMPORTANTLY don't sit there on your chair, mister rawk doctor, and tell me american idol doesn't offer up some talent. she's PROOF. also note the fact that she was the 1st idol and we're now on the 5th idol...so there IS staying power. she did a great performance

keith urban and faith hill...i'm gonna get keith urbans new cd today...they are selling it for $9.99 at best buy and these days i ONLY buy cd's that are priced right. keith urban sings, writes and played some pretty good guitar. he's got talent. faith is all fluff...she doesn't write and can barely play a guitar...even though she insisted on holding one...

sly and family stone tribute...loved it

linkin park and sir paul...i was ok with it

sir paul came out and did a BAD song with a pretty bad band too, i assume the song was from his new cd, that im sooo glad i didn't buy...cause it's crap...he walked away with NO trophies and the only merit he gave to the show was doing an old beatles song. lmfao. a total washed up has been, who charges $200 per concert ticket...it was his first appearance at the grammys and he ended up being more of a nostalgic act than anything else...loved it! lol

bruce did devils. do you know what that songi's about?? i do like it. good performance...but what can he do as a 3 piece band?

u2...the bastards who charge fans $175 for tickets, have villas in southern france. i'm still peeved at them cause they are sooo money hungry. it's no wonder people download when you see the rich extravagance at the grammys...i dont feel sorry for any of those rich industry kats. u2 got song of the year with SYCMIOYO which was touching, because it's what bono's dieing dad said to him...and u2 won album of the year, which i dont think they totally deserved...i think they just got it cause of who they are.

one with mary j was incredible...mary j was good but the best singer of the evening was still mariah...except i couldn't stand her hand/arm waving...lol

the gift bags are worth $60,000 each for a presenter. the money being thrown around is sickening. as a music fan i'm pissed off at having to buy new cd for $15 and i'm really pissed off at bruce's BTR box set price.

You poor baby. Do a fraction of what Bono and U2 have done for charity, then start talking shit.
    The Official Matt Cameron appreciation signature!
  • Options
    soulsingingsoulsinging Posts: 13,208
    chris05 wrote:
    Really did not agree with them getting album of the year.....that should have been Kanyes. IMO

i honestly prefer the latest U2 album to all that you cant leave behind, so im glad it got a few nods. i read an article that had some serious truth to it... kanye lost any prayer of an award like best album when he made his comments about george bush after katrina. it may or may not have been true, but to an academy of rich, old white people, they are NEVER gonna give him an award for saying their fav president is a racist. i dont care for hip-hop but i do hear that's a solid album.
  • Options
    You poor baby. Do a fraction of what Bono and U2 have done for charity, then start talking shit.

you wanna do battle with me over U2...go right ahead...like i said, it was all IMHO....

ANYONE WHO CHARGES THEIR LONG TIME LOYAL FANS $175 PER TICKET, WHILE MAKING 200+ MILLION ON A TOUR, DOES NOT HAVE A THING TO SAY ABOUT ANYTHING. IT'S 100% PURE GREED.

Why doesn't U2 charge the fans $50 for gold circle tickets and let US decide which charity WE want to give our money to...why do I have to be convinced that just because they give to charity that it is justified to pay $175 PER ticket

go ahead...
  • Options
    KricketKricket Posts: 707
    I think that Ed had the right idea....

"I don't know what this means," said Pearl Jam's Eddie Vedder, accepting the 1996 Grammy Award for Best Hard Rock Performance. "I don't think it means anything."
  • Options
    PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,251
    you wanna do battle with me over U2...go right ahead...like i said, it was all IMHO....

ANYONE WHO CHARGES THEIR LONG TIME LOYAL FANS $175 PER TICKET, WHILE MAKING 200+ MILLION ON A TOUR, DOES NOT HAVE A THING TO SAY ABOUT ANYTHING. IT'S 100% PURE GREED.

Why doesn't U2 charge the fans $50 for gold circle tickets and let US decide which charity WE want to give our money to...why do I have to be convinced that just because they give to charity that it is justified to pay $175 PER ticket

go ahead...
    Well to be fair, the closest tickets for U2 were $49.50 for the General Admission tix. The $165(not 175) were for good seated tix and other tix were $95 for lowers across and rears and some balcs and more $49.50 seats in the balconies.
    Expensive compared to Pearl Jam, inexpensive compared to Paul McCartney($250 top ticket) ,who you don't rail against in your Grammy post and extremely inexpensive compared the The Rolling Stones ($450 top ticket).

There ticket price has nothing to do with charity. They put on a top notch show with a lot of staging and lighting, and charge what is probably below fair market value on average for said show when compared to other acts touring.
    We here are spoiled by PJ's normally lower ticket price structure, and high quality show.
    U2 are far from the worst offenders with high ticket prices. And since every show they played in 2005 sold out, its likely as I mentioned that the prices are at least set right according to the marketplace.
    The Stones on the other hand have had some difficulties selling all their expensive tickets, even secretly dropping some released seats from top price to 2nd level (which at $160 was about equal to U2's top price for far inferior seating.)
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • Options
    Poncier wrote:
    Well to be fair, the closest tickets for U2 were $49.50 for the General Admission tix. The $165(not 175) were for good seated tix and other tix were $95 for lowers across and rears and some balcs and more $49.50 seats in the balconies.
    Expensive compared to Pearl Jam, inexpensive compared to Paul McCartney($250 top ticket) ,who you don't rail against in your Grammy post and extremely inexpensive compared the The Rolling Stones ($450 top ticket).

There ticket price has nothing to do with charity. They put on a top notch show with a lot of staging and lighting, and charge what is probably below fair market value on average for said show when compared to other acts touring.
    We here are spoiled by PJ's normally lower ticket price structure, and high quality show.
    U2 are far from the worst offenders with high ticket prices. And since every show they played in 2005 sold out, its likely as I mentioned that the prices are at least set right according to the marketplace.
    The Stones on the other hand have had some difficulties selling all their expensive tickets, even secretly dropping some released seats from top price to 2nd level (which at $160 was about equal to U2's top price for far inferior seating.)

who cares what the stones or sir paul charges...they are all in the same league as U2 as far as i am concerned. who cares if u2 aren't the worst offender.

i suppose you have seen the way U2 priced their tickets for this last tour?
    the biggest area of tickets were $165. besides how much of a chance does the average fan have to get those $50 floor seats...be honest. scalpers scooped up those tickets, not the fans. also who's cares if it was $165 or $175(it was $175 in canada, btw) PLUS you pay around $25 per ticket service charge so really it's about $200 per ticket if you want to really talk about nickels and dimes....and because the ticket is so expensive the service charge is also expensive....so yet another rip...

so who can afford these expensive tickets? am i less of a fan because i can't afford a $200 ticket. are the fans up front in the golden circle more loyal, than the fans in the cheap seats. everyone has their own opinion but charging $200 a ticket is a rip, no matter how you look at it. U2's last tour made over $150 million dollars, this tour made more. don't you think it's about time they gave some back to the long time loyal fans, the very ones who put them in these french villas in the first place?

if you want me to hark on about U2's "sponsored scalper/tour company" i can also do that...assuming you've heard about ETS tours...
  • Options
    BUFFALOBUFFALO Posts: 760
    if you want me to hark on about U2's "sponsored scalper/tour company" i can also do that...assuming you've heard about ETS tours...[/quote]

no no please elaborate on the subject ....

i hope pj does not get to levof price value anyway ...we already pay 50 some bucks for shows ...which is not to bad but when you want to go to a few shows ...it kind of hits u in your pocket books ....
    Buffalo 96,Barrie 98,Tampa 00,Orlando HOB 03,Buffalo 03,London 05,Hamilton 05 ,Toronto 06,
    MSG 2 08, Buffalo 10, Hamilton 11

go ahead...

U2 is the only band that gets crap about ticket prices. The Stones charge an arm and a leg but, no one ever complains about that. I would argue that U2 sound better live & put on a better show.
    The Official Matt Cameron appreciation signature!
  • Options
    abhi101cru wrote:
    I just saw my favorite Beatles song get ruined by Linkin Park and Jay-Z...that was horrible

I didn't see this, but i'm sure it was an abomination.
    I hate Linkin Park sooo much, they are fucking awful.
    YOU CAN'T BE NEUTRAL ON A MOVING TRAIN.
  • Options
    who cares what the stones or sir paul charges...they are all in the same league as U2 as far as i am concerned. who cares if u2 aren't the worst offender.

i suppose you have seen the way U2 priced their tickets for this last tour?
    the biggest area of tickets were $165. besides how much of a chance does the average fan have to get those $50 floor seats...be honest. scalpers scooped up those tickets, not the fans. also who's cares if it was $165 or $175(it was $175 in canada, btw) PLUS you pay around $25 per ticket service charge so really it's about $200 per ticket if you want to really talk about nickels and dimes....and because the ticket is so expensive the service charge is also expensive....so yet another rip...

so who can afford these expensive tickets? am i less of a fan because i can't afford a $200 ticket. are the fans up front in the golden circle more loyal, than the fans in the cheap seats. everyone has their own opinion but charging $200 a ticket is a rip, no matter how you look at it. U2's last tour made over $150 million dollars, this tour made more. don't you think it's about time they gave some back to the long time loyal fans, the very ones who put them in these french villas in the first place?

if you want me to hark on about U2's "sponsored scalper/tour company" i can also do that...assuming you've heard about ETS tours...
    I'm well aware of the pricing and seating breakdown for the U2 tour.
    the $165 tix (I'm in the US, plus isn't $175 CDN only like $12.69 US ;) ) were the lower arena tix, excluding side/rears and excluding opposite end club levels at most venues. The entire balcony was either $95 or $49.50, so $165 did not quite represent the biggest number of tix.
    A reasonable percentage breakdown for a typical 20,000 seat show would be:
    GA at $49.50 10%
    Lowers at $165: 30%
    Lowers at $95: 10%
    Balconies at $95: 35%
    Balconies at $49.50: 15%

Obviously just estimates, but using the Fleetcenter as my example, the $165 seats were for 16 out of 22 loge sections and 14 out of 30 club sections. Average was 1800-2000 GA seats per show, about 10% of capacity.

Is it the bands fault if GA tix were scalped?
    Is it the band's fault that Ticketmaster put a convenience fee on top?
    They see none of those dollars.

I know all about ETS.

Aas for giving back to fans, well as a former Propaganda subscriber (fanclub magazine) I was able to access a presale for the spring leg, but as well documented that was run poorly by Fanfire and many fans missed GA's. My code was re-enabled for the fall leg as a result and I was able to use it to purchase GA tickets.
    So while they may not be the 10Club (who is) they did do something for their loyal fans.

It can be argued from both sides ad nauseum. Believe me I'd love for every band to charge the way Pearl jam does, but its not realistic. My opinion on U2 is that they are higher than I'd like, but to me worth it.
    I saw 6 shows this tour, only once from $165 seats. I know the Fleetcenter well and went after 2 particular sections which were $95 for the shows I didn't get GA. These are direct side stage and a much better value and view than most of the $165.
  • Options
    Poncier wrote:
    I'm well aware of the pricing and seating breakdown for the U2 tour.
    the $165 tix (I'm in the US, plus isn't $175 CDN only like $12.69 US ;) ) were the lower arena tix, excluding side/rears and excluding opposite end club levels at most venues. The entire balcony was either $95 or $49.50, so $165 did not quite represent the biggest number of tix.
    A reasonable percentage breakdown for a typical 20,000 seat show would be:
    GA at $49.50 10%

Obviously just estimates, but using the Fleetcenter as my example, the $165 seats were for 16 out of 22 loge sections and 14 out of 30 club sections. Average was 1800-2000 GA seats per show, about 10% of capacity.

Is it the bands fault if GA tix were scalped?
    Is it the band's fault that Ticketmaster put a convenience fee on top?
    They see none of those dollars.

I know all about ETS.

Aas for giving back to fans, well as a former Propaganda subscriber (fanclub magazine) I was able to access a presale for the spring leg, but as well documented that was run poorly by Fanfire and many fans missed GA's. My code was re-enabled for the fall leg as a result and I was able to use it to purchase GA tickets.
    So while they may not be the 10Club (who is) they did do something for their loyal fans.

It can be argued from both sides ad nauseum. Believe me I'd love for every band to charge the way Pearl jam does, but its not realistic. My opinion on U2 is that they are higher than I'd like, but to me worth it.
    I saw 6 shows this tour, only once from $165 seats. I know the Fleetcenter well and went after 2 particular sections which were $95 for the shows I didn't get GA. These are direct side stage and a much better value and view than most of the $165.

GA at $49.50 10%

wow that's worse than i thought it was. 75% of the tickets are more than $100...for a band that is as rich as U2 dontcha' think they could do something for us? and yes i'm a prop/u2 fan club member and i am still pissed. NO ticket should cost $100+, let alone $200, especially if the band makes 100+million dollars per tour...there is just no need to charge that much, REGARDLESS of market value. it all comes down to pure greed, at the expense of the long time loyal fans. is it OK for U2 to gross 3million+ dollars per show at the expense of us??

funny remark about the CDN vs US $ LOL...and just so you know the exchange rate isn't nearly what it use to be...last i checked it was 15% difference, but thats neither here no there...

you totally avoided that ETS issue...lmfao! sure you don't wanna wrestle over that "service" with me ;)

everyone has their breaking point and please beleive i loved this last tour/cd, though not as much as ATYCLB but the BOTTOM line is that they have the nerve to charge $175 a ticket...while they drive around in fine limo's, sip expensive wine in luxurious locales and claim "they're worth it"...well you know what, IMHO they aren't. no one is.

i saw 6 shows last tour and 2 this tour and would never pay $100+ per ticket, even if it was pearl jam...and QUIT bringing in PJ as an example, LOL...cause quite frankly they are in a class all their own, which why i remain a long time loyal fan, who just can't say a bad word about anything in their organization, right from the very top to the bottom...you ain't gonna get better than what PJ and 10C offer us. this i know
  • Options
    GA at $49.50 10%

wow that's worse than i thought it was. 75% of the tickets are more than $100...for a band that is as rich as U2 dontcha' think they could do something for us? and yes i'm a prop/u2 fan club member and i am still pissed. NO ticket should cost $100+, let alone $200, especially if the band makes 100+million dollars per tour...there is just no need to charge that much, REGARDLESS of market value. it all comes down to pure greed, at the expense of the long time loyal fans. is it OK for U2 to gross 3million+ dollars per show at the expense of us??

funny remark about the CDN vs US $ LOL...and just so you know the exchange rate isn't nearly what it use to be...last i checked it was 15% difference, but thats neither here no there...

you totally avoided that ETS issue...lmfao! sure you don't wanna wrestle over that "service" with me ;)

everyone has their breaking point and please beleive i loved this last tour/cd, though not as much as ATYCLB but the BOTTOM line is that they have the nerve to charge $175 a ticket...while they drive around in fine limo's, sip expensive wine in luxurious locales and claim "they're worth it"...well you know what, IMHO they aren't. no one is.

i saw 6 shows last tour and 2 this tour and would never pay $100+ per ticket, even if it was pearl jam...and QUIT bringing in PJ as an example, LOL...cause quite frankly they are in a class all their own, which why i remain a long time loyal fan, who just can't say a bad word about anything in their organization, right from the very top to the bottom...you ain't gonna get better than what PJ and 10C offer us. this i know
    The CDN exchange rate thing was a joke of course.

As for ETS, I didn't bother cause its a little off topic from the argument,(and I think if you want to "blame" anyone here it'd be Paul McGuiness) and they could justify the price with the parties/travel packages etc. The Stones have done similar travel things too. For some people ETS without the travel was a cheaper way to get a GA ticket than a broker or ebay, so it is what it is.

Again, I don't like the price structure for U2 or lots of other bands, my argument is just that for the show they put on, U2 is not nearly as outrageuosly priced as some others coughStonescough.

Anyway, I think we have a similar view on the subject with just a difference of where we draw the line. Thats cool, its why they make chocolate and vanilla.
    I don't begrudge the guys in U2 for making a living, and their tour has to support a lot of other people, it employs more folks than the average tour, so I can deal with the prices, don't like them, but accept them. If the prices vault into the Stonesosphere on the next tour, I will have a different outlook.
  • Options
    Poncier wrote:
    The CDN exchange rate thing was a joke of course.

As for ETS, I didn't bother cause its a little off topic from the argument,(and I think if you want to "blame" anyone here it'd be Paul McGuiness) and they could justify the price with the parties/travel packages etc. The Stones have done similar travel things too. For some people ETS without the travel was a cheaper way to get a GA ticket than a broker or ebay, so it is what it is.

Again, I don't like the price structure for U2 or lots of other bands, my argument is just that for the show they put on, U2 is not nearly as outrageuosly priced as some others coughStonescough.

Anyway, I think we have a similar view on the subject with just a difference of where we draw the line. Thats cool, its why they make chocolate and vanilla.
    I don't begrudge the guys in U2 for making a living, and their tour has to support a lot of other people, it employs more folks than the average tour, so I can deal with the prices, don't like them, but accept them. If the prices vault into the Stonesosphere on the next tour, I will have a different outlook.

thanks for the reply back and i certainly agree with many of your points as well, and of course, totally understand the 2 flavours of ice cream being available :)

i'm still very disappointed with the whole ETS scam...seems band run as well. paul certainly is part of that band. so it looks bad on u2. they are offering no "service" imho...just an extention of the arm that sells tickets WAY above cost, at the expense of the long time loyal fans needs. i can find my own way to the show, and my own party to attend beforehand...thank ya very much! lol

i don't even want to talk about the stones and sir paul because the real problem as i can see it is with U2. last tour was $135 this tour was $175 so what's gonna happen next tour?? the stones and sir paul are certainly part of the overall problem but U2 is from the 80's and I can't imagine what they will, think they're worth, when they hit pete/rogers, keith/mick and sir paul's age...grrrrrr

i suppose the real reason i can bitch is because i don't support paying for $100 tickets...otherwise i'd be shooting outside both sides of my mouth.

prop use to be 1 charge for 8 issues and that took years to do...now they are charging $35 per year...sure, i renewed this year, but if don't get some privledge next tour, over the people that just join every year,(new club), to scalp tickets, i'll be furthur pissed off. time will tell.

i just wish i had something good to say...

oh ya...i saw santana and los lonely boys last summer for $15 lawn tickets :)
  • Options
    sj_2150sj_2150 Posts: 275
    I didn't see this, but i'm sure it was an abomination.
    I hate Linkin Park sooo much, they are fucking awful.
    and Paul joined them on stage... has music no shame anymore???
    *puts gun in mouth*
    I wish my grass was emo... so then it would cut itself
    http://www.soundclick.com/Arcticangel
    http://www.soundclick.com/Armadillo
  • Options
    sj_2150sj_2150 Posts: 275
    OH! btw none of the music there deserved to be nominated for anything. the grammys is a peice of shit
    EXAMPE OF THE GRAMMY'S:

make sum noooooooooooiiiiiiiisseeeee

YO YO YO YO YO

wassup yo?

id like to thank god...

GOODNIGHT YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALL!!!!!!!
    I wish my grass was emo... so then it would cut itself
    http://www.soundclick.com/Arcticangel
    http://www.soundclick.com/Armadillo
  • Options
    one question
    whats the difference between record of the year and album of the year?
    Run to the hills
    run for your life
  • Options
    sj_2150 wrote:
    OH! btw none of the music there deserved to be nominated for anything. the grammys is a peice of shit
    EXAMPE OF THE GRAMMY'S:

YO YO YO YO YO

wassup yo?

id like to thank god...

lmfao good one

actually this year's seemed a little less rap heavy than previous yrs
  • Options
    sj_2150 wrote:
    EXAMPE OF THE GRAMMY'S:

YO YO YO YO YO

wassup yo?

id like to thank god...

I'd like to thank god, I'd like to thank Jesus-christ almighty, I'd like to thank the lord, for my number one album... its called...suck yo mama!

-Pablo Francisco (couldn't remember the exact words...but it went something like that)
    Sorry is the fool who trades his soul for a corvette, thinks he'll get the girl he'll only get the mechanic...

Atlantic City: 09/30/05, 10/01/05
  • Options
    I missed it, I really wanted to see Madonna and teh Gorillaz..is there a link I can watch it on??
    If I could be anything in the world I would be your teardrop...I would be born in your eyes, live on your cheeks, and die on your lips.