Soul Asylum

Metal BryanMetal Bryan Posts: 12
edited October 2007 in Other Music
One of my all time favourite bands!
I have all their albums! Love every song!
WISH THEY WOULD COME TO TORONTO, CANADA SO I CAN SEE THEM LIVE!
Anyone else a fan?
One of the better 90's bands in my opinion.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• I love Soul Asylum

Thank god for Clerks, That movie is the reason I got into Alice In Chains and Soul Asylum
    "If my thoughts, dreams, could be seen, they'd probably put my head, in a guillotine, but it's alright ma, it's life and life only."
  • One of my all time favourite bands!
    I have all their albums! Love every song!
    WISH THEY WOULD COME TO TORONTO, CANADA SO I CAN SEE THEM LIVE!
    Anyone else a fan?
    One of the better 90's bands in my opinion.
    OOOOHHHH MY GOOOD ! I can't believe it ! YEAH MEEE!! I'm a soul asylum fan!!!! Guy you have a friend here ...!! I love this 6 bands are Pearl jam,Nirvana,soul asylum Skid row,RAMONES ,Guns and roses and 3 artist solo Pink, elton john and sebastian bach.I wish they come back someday to Argentina..
    "You're the eve of my destruction in the garden of fears"
  • OOOOHHHH MY GOOOD ! I can't believe it ! YEAH MEEE!! I'm a soul asylum fan!!!! Guy you have a friend here ...!! I love this 6 bands are Pearl jam,Nirvana,soul asylum Skid row,RAMONES ,Guns and roses and 3 artist solo Pink, elton john and sebastian bach.I wish they come back someday to Argentina..

Right on!

Do you have a favourite song/album by them? Have you heard Dave Pirner’s solo album? What do you think of their new album?

It’s good to see someone that likes many different styles of music. I am the same way.

Cheers!
  • brain of cbrain of c Posts: 5,213
    now i want to shove somebody.......
  • Right on!

Do you have a favourite song/album by them? Have you heard Dave Pirner’s solo album? What do you think of their new album?

It’s good to see someone that likes many different styles of music. I am the same way.

Cheers!
    Yeah I like without a trace,april fool,black gold, misery, I'll be still laugthing.But see the only cd that was edited in Argentina is grave dancers union I listened the others but I don't have it .I don't listen Dave's solo album...But I suppose its excellent isn't it?
    I think Stand up and be strong is a beautiful song, they come back with a great album....And I feel so happy with that
    "You're the eve of my destruction in the garden of fears"