Options

CSNY Hitting The Road This Summer

2»

Comments

• Options
    KricketKricket Posts: 707
    ediger wrote:
    I scored 3 tickets one section away from the stage, 10 rows up. Should be damn good seats and an even better show
    what side of the arena? hope it's the right ;)
  • Options
    ediger wrote:
    I scored 3 tickets one section away from the stage, 10 rows up. Should be damn good seats and an even better show

in the 'peg no less! right on! enjoy the show :)
  • Options
    hey anyone going to see Stills tomorrow night in Ann Arbor? I'm heading down so... thought I'd see if anyone else was going.
  • Options
    Last night I saw Stills solo at the Michigan Theatre and it was an alright show. Sure missed Neil and the Crosby up there with him but he still put on a good show. It was worth the drive just for Woodstock and For What it's Worth.
  • Options
    hailhail82hailhail82 Posts: 330
    jdr3777 wrote:
    CSNY don't set the ticket prices.Yeah it sucks that some of the best seats are in the $200 range, but even if these seats where in the $50 range, by the time the scalpers got the tickets, you'll be paying $200 for them anyways..It sounds like to me that most of the seats will be in th $80 range..I could be wrong..I'll be out in the lawn anyways..

They do set the prices in as much as they say how much money they need to do the tour (put those four together and it adds up). The promoters are getting a much larger percentage than they used to (Clear Channel), which is the direct reason for the huge hike. I'm not excusing CSNY; they choose to not take a pro-active stance in lowering for their fans, which they could do.
    Using the word "methinks" in your message board posts doesn't make you look smart.