supernova album

depopulationINCdepopulationINC Posts: 2,074
edited November 2006 in Other Music
has anyone forked out cash for this?

I gots to know how it turned out!!

sorry if this is a repeat
The only thing I enjoy is having no feelings....being numb rocks!

And I won't make the same mistakes
(Because I know)
Because I know how much time that wastes
(And function)
Function is the key
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• i am listening on their site and it will probably be the last time i listen to it.
    I don't want to be hostile. I don't want to be dismal. But I don't want to rot in an apathetic existance either.
  • Atomic PunkAtomic Punk Posts: 2,941
    Caught a bit on Kimmel last night. damn they are bad. Lukas was the wrong choice. He is a disaster.
  • I haven't heard the album, but personally, I don't think any singer could have saved those god-awful, generic tracks they played on the show.
  • LedZepFanLedZepFan Posts: 1,009
    it sounds god awful
    I've faced it, a life wasted, and I'm never going back again.

Some die just to live.
  • Does anyone else think this is just a 1 album thing so those money hungary bastards can get a paycheck? I used to think Tommy Lee was cool but this project really has me thinking...He should really just stick to MOTLEY CRUE.
    08-19-08 (Riverside Theater) Vedder(Solo) Milwaukee, WI
    07-02-11 (Orpheum Theatre) Vedder(Solo) Minneapolis, MN
  • surferdudesurferdude Posts: 2,057
    rizzdaddy wrote:
    I used to think Tommy Lee was cool but this project really has me thinking...He should really just stick to MOTLEY CRUE.
    I used to think Tommy was cool, until he started hitting women. Then he really jumped shark when he got the dreads. He's just a caricature of his former self and half the drummer he used to be. Previously he was a great drummer with a loud personality, now he's just a personality witha loud drumkit.
    “One good thing about music,
    when it hits you, you feel to pain.
    So brutalize me with music.”
    ~ Bob Marley