Options

Anyone Else Heard The New Ben Harper Single !!!!!!!????????????

Thumbing My WayThumbing My Way Posts: 1,073
edited January 2006 in Other Music
It's called Better Way

I'm lovin it!!!

The baseline is so awesome!!!
"I Miss You Already!!!!!"

"Sorry is the fool who trades his love for high-rise rent, Seems the more you make equals the loneliness you get"

.NJD.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    sj_2150sj_2150 Posts: 275
    i wish i have
    I wish my grass was emo... so then it would cut itself
    http://www.soundclick.com/Arcticangel
    http://www.soundclick.com/Armadillo
  • Options
    sadprofessorsadprofessor Posts: 1,033
    Just listened to it.

I don't know how i feel about it yet. I think I like it better than "My Own Two Hands" but thats not saying much cause i hated that song. His last record didn't really do it for me, but i love his other albums, so we will see I suppose.
    The Man has a branch office in each of our brains, his corporate emblem is a white albatross, each local rep has a cover known as the Ego, and their mission in this world is Bad Shit.
  • Options
    Oh, JimmyOh, Jimmy Posts: 957
    Just listened to it.

I don't know how i feel about it yet. I think I like it better than "My Own Two Hands" but thats not saying much cause i hated that song. His last record didn't really do it for me, but i love his other albums, so we will see I suppose.

I agree. I think he overthought a bit on it. Tried to make sure that every song was different and it killed the flow. There are some good songs. Diamonds on the inside, when she believes, and amen omen are some of his best song imo.
  • Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    Just listened to it.

I don't know how i feel about it yet. I think I like it better than "My Own Two Hands" but thats not saying much cause i hated that song.

Hey! watch it ;)
  • Options
    sadprofessorsadprofessor Posts: 1,033
    my2hands wrote:
    Hey! watch it ;)

Hehe, my bad. :)
    The Man has a branch office in each of our brains, his corporate emblem is a white albatross, each local rep has a cover known as the Ego, and their mission in this world is Bad Shit.
  • Options
    CM1847CM1847 Posts: 577
    http://www.benharper.net/?page=media

Streaming for everyone's enjoyment. Actually it's only 1:30 of the song, but good enough to get the idea I think.

I loved Diamonds on the Inside, hopefully the new one is as good.
  • Options
    VEDHEAD27VEDHEAD27 Posts: 3,091
    Aww I was gonna post about this too. YAY BEAUTIFUL BEN!!! I adore this man. :o

I'm aching to hear this new song but unfortunately don't have Windows Media or Real player on my MAC and I'm currently unable to download any new apps (settings on the work comp :rolleyes: ). GRRRRR!!! :( If anyone figures out some other way for me to hear this pleeeeease lemme know. I'll be forever grateful. I don't care if it's only 1:30 minutes long...I NEED to hear some new Ben!! :)

MARCH 21st!!! YES! Ahhh that's so soon! Damn...yet another reason why this musical year is absolutely BLESSED. :o
    ¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤

"Lo√e, you know the word
    ...YOU invented it!" ~ E√

¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤
    ...::STONE--YOU--OWN!::...
    ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••